Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

ECS57
Contributor
Contributor
Similar happened to me! Sent money to recipient with no bank account nor credit cards that could not take money out. I waited 30 dats, money sent did not get refunded. I filed claim but paypal closed it . I am still chasing my money Paypal keeping it. I want my money back Paypal you seemed to be the scam!!!!
Login to Me Too

Mamamoonpie
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't receive my package from this company either, how can we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Biema
Contributor
Contributor
Have not received my order of bra placed on 5/5. Money taken out of my account Please beware
Login to Me Too

Frankie19
Contributor
Contributor
Hi You have no chance of gaining a refund from this company or PayPal as PayPal do not seem to be honouring buyers rights with this company whatever the circumstances ,there are around 2,500 complaints showing the the community boards and PayPal are still letting them get away with ripping off all their customers .
Login to Me Too

Alok123
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! all, I recently bought a heavy duty sneakers in May 4 2019 from Storm Media Limited through instagram. I made a payment through paypal. Now its been nearly a month that they have not contact me or send me any email or message. From this community I knew now its a scam. Is there any way to get refund. I am also one of the victim. please help me. Thank you Alok Adhikari
Login to Me Too

beth60
New Community Member

I need to cancel a transaction with storm media ltd as of yesterday and their CONTACT US does not open.CAN PAYPAL HELP???

Login to Me Too

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor

Good Luck with that, many of us have attempted to get help from PayPal but to avail. For some unknown reason, PayPal has opted to side with this fraudulent company. 

Login to Me Too

ByeFelicia26
New Community Member
Ordered a product over a month ago no way to contact company never received my product got ripped off for 18.96
Login to Me Too

niquedegraaff
Contributor
Contributor

Was it a Moveable Kitchen Tap Head

Login to Me Too

Annachu17
New Community Member
I bought leggings for blood circulation and I never received the packages after 2 months and half, I sent email to get a refund and they denied. I received 2 cheap pantyhose that has nothing to do with the commercial were showing. I called PayPal to get a refund This compa are fraud and Instagram shouldn’t allowed this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.