Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Itzalicia
Contributor
Contributor
I just ran into the same issue. I realized that I went to a Facebook ad and looked up a product but never completed my purchase. I see a PayPal “complete your purchase” email and a half an hour later I got a “thanks for your purchase”. Just like you, I opened a case with PayPal saying that it was an unauthorized payment and they denied me. I called them back and they reopened it as an item not received purchase. They claim that if I don’t get a reply or anything from storm media they will side in my favor. We will see.
Login to Me Too

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, so I have to call PayPal in order to have them reopen my case? 

Login to Me Too

Itzalicia
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, you’ll have to call and talk to a representative. Just let them know that you never authorized the payment. I feel like they tend to take us more seriously when they have to talk to us.
Login to Me Too

thefoskeys

The same thing happened to me. I was supposed to get 3 bras and I only got one in a extra small size and I ordered XXL. Their email doesn't work and there phone number stays busy. 

Login to Me Too

Jakosick
Same thing happened to me pay pal took my money and i didnt recieve anything
Login to Me Too

EH12
Contributor
Contributor
This exact thing happened to me and PayPal would not give me my money back and now I have not received the merchandise either so now my claim is did not receive order and is pending a review for a full refund. I will get my money back or I'm suing PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Luesgarden
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I got scammed as well. Purchased 3 bras two months ago. Never received. No more online shopping for me.
Login to Me Too

Trixi98
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 nras from this company. They gladly took my money. They NEVER sent my purchases
Login to Me Too

sis80
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 bras from Surreal Unicorn in April and did not receive until July.  They sent what I believe to be size 30A instead of the 40 D that I ordered. I contacted them and they said to send pictures, which I did.  Then they said to send them in jpeg because they couldn’t open them.  The emails I tried to send would not go through.

StormMedia contacted me and I replied thru messenger with pictures.  Today Surreal Unicorn sent email telling me they are closing my dispute because I didn’t respond.  I think they have blocked my emails or it is Bogus!  FRAUD!  

Login to Me Too

Bryghtlyght
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, sent PayPal tracking info saying my package was delivered. I never received it. I tried to email them, and gmail couldn't deliver the message! $30 gone! Paypal closed my case.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.