Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Gary125
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the voice recorder USB on January 14 2019 I haven't heard anything from them as of today March 9 2019.
Login to Me Too

eunichiban

I ordered the Laundry & Lint Remover and haven't received any emails whatsoever about the order from the company, just the PayPal transaction ID. I followed up yesterday via their email but it bounced back. Giving it 2 more weeks until I file a claim because this just seems super sketchy.

Login to Me Too

Anne31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this is Mrs Anne mason I have problems with storm media limited to I order a instchef digital detachable measuring cup on feb payed $25 96  have not got it.  Email them a few times never got any answer back from them 

Login to Me Too

larksadow70
I ordered a straightener over a month ago and still have not received it. I can't contact them at all.
Login to Me Too

JamieN1
New Community Member
I ordered bras I’ve a month ago. Unable to reach the seller and PayPal hasn’t responded. Why are they letting Storm to continue? I don’t know why PayPal hasn’t refunded me or at least gotten back in touch with me. How do I call PayPal? They won’t respond to my messages???
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamieN1 

Have you opened a paypal dispute?

Have you escalated it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zee04
Contributor
Contributor

I believe that many of us attempted to open a case with PayPal and they denied our cases, well at least for me they denied the case. I don't know what else to do, PayPal refuses to listen to us concerning this seller, perhaps we need to file a class action lawsuit against PayPal in order to get them to listen to us. 

Login to Me Too

OliviaJoyce
New Community Member

Yes filing a claim is useless... I am waiting for a tomatoe bag I ordered and never received. Paypal sided with the company for what reason I dont know but I now use paypal less. 

Login to Me Too

temp20180713
New Community Member

Hi I bought a HDMI cable to connect my mobile to TV, and not receive the product so far and no message from Storm Media yet... PayPal Team i made the transaction via Paypal ( PAYPAL *STORMMEDIAL )  

Can you guys help me with this ? 

Thanks in advanced. 

Tadeu <removed>

Login to Me Too

deboraht930
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a thumb piano on July 15, 2018, from Storm Media and paid via PayPal.  Still have not received it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.