cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I didn't receive my package from this company either, how can we get our money back?
Contributor

Have not received my order of bra placed on 5/5. Money taken out of my account Please beware
Contributor

Hi You have no chance of gaining a refund from this company or PayPal as PayPal do not seem to be honouring buyers rights with this company whatever the circumstances ,there are around 2,500 complaints showing the the community boards and PayPal are still letting them get away with ripping off all their customers .
Tags (1)
Contributor

Storm Media LLC

Took a month, but finally received half my order so far.

Contributor

Storm Media Limited Fake!!!!!!

Hi! all, I recently bought a heavy duty sneakers in May 4 2019 from Storm Media Limited through instagram. I made a payment through paypal. Now its been nearly a month that they have not contact me or send me any email or message. From this community I knew now its a scam. Is there any way to get refund. I am also one of the victim. please help me. Thank you Alok Adhikari
Highlighted
Contributor

Storm Media Limited

One order placed with this company last year resulted in my not getting my order because it was sent to someone in CA, AND I was charged twice for the order.  When I disputed the charges with paypal, they supposedly "investigated" and determined the package was received, so they closed the dispute.  Yes, it was received, but not by me! 

Now, I have placed another order, not knowing that it was also through Storm Media Limited.  My shipping address is clearly noted, and it is in Georgia, NOT CALIFORNIA!  So how can I assure I will receive this package, and get refunds on the package I never received and was charged twice for ??  Is there any phone number for this company?  Is it a real company?  I will definitely pay more attention when ordering because I don't want to order anything else from them, and not even receive it.

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Storm Media Limited

@Loucard 

Lots of problems with this company.

You should really check phone numbers / contact information before you buy from a site.

A lot of these scam websites that advertise on social media etc have good pictures / bargain prices / no phone number on the site only an email address / no return address only contact them for problems and normally sell Chinese tat.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Thanks for the advice.  I will definitely be more aware when I make a purchase.  What really gets me is that paypal decided there was no action that needed to be taken, even though the package went to CA and not GA.  I don't think I'll order anything else through paypal either, since they seem to side with the vendor.

Contributor

I agree with this completely.  This company took two months to get me my order.  They only shipped it after I filed a dispute with Paypal.  Then they sent me all the wrong sizes.  By the way the bras do not help with posture

New Community Member

Storm Media Ltd.

I need to cancel a transaction with storm media ltd as of yesterday and their CONTACT US does not open.CAN PAYPAL HELP???