Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Labbmom
Contributor
Contributor
I have a PayPal dispute filed. It’s definitely a fraud!!!!
Login to Me Too

RBL1945
Contributor
Contributor

Nearly 2,000 complaints, all or most being ignored by PayPal and a big % are denied by PayPal and this has been going on 2 years this outfit and its shadow pervayers of junk keep on cheating people (read, "stealing $$$" with the obvious blessings of PayPal ... The numbers here are big enough to launch a major FTC fraud action that's gonna splash all over PayPal's britches!

I've been doing business through PayPal for nearly 20 years with only a couple of hitches in all that time.   Whatcha gonna do, big PP????

Login to Me Too

TerryBanner46
I ordered a pink waist trainer from this site on April,9 2019 paid 22.43$ and never received my purchase. All I have is my PayPal receipt to confirm my purchase. This site is pure fraud. I want my money back they stole !
Login to Me Too

19amy82
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam, and the lady at the post office said so yesterday. She says she sees people come in every week ready to return something to China only to find out that the cost to return it is more than what the paid for the item. These sellers send you fake products and know you won't return them because the shipping is so high. It's BS. Anyone who is coming on here and saying anything other than that is FULL OF IT. The seller should have to provide me with a shipping label. Plain and simple. I'm not stopping until I get my money back. At this point it's so far beyond the money. It's PRINCIPLE.

Login to Me Too

lakecliff
Contributor
Contributor

I spent hours trying to get a real person through Pay Pals customer service numbers and emails. Everything is answered by Bots! I finally got through on their FB page via messenger. Even that way took a few times. Don't stop trying to get past the Bots! I finally, finally got a refund when I got through to a real person...

Login to Me Too

RBL1945
Contributor
Contributor

Well, after a month I finally received a pair of pants I ordered from Storm Media Ltd...Get this, they were made BACKWARDS!  Rear pockets are in the front and the front pockets (including the watch pocket) are in the rear!!!  What a fustercluck!  They seem to be made out of some kind of plastic.  Oh well, lesson learned= NEVER BUY FROM CHINA!

Login to Me Too

19amy82
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone actually received a refund from Storm Media? Have you paid the enormous amount to ship your crap item back to China and actually received a refund?

BONUS QUESTIONS: Did you get your return shipping refunded from Paypal? I know they do the "return shipping on us" as part of their offers for shipping that cost $30 or less to return.

Does Storm Media have to report back that they actually received the item before you get your refund and/or shipping reimbursed? THEY ARE SCAMMERS. Why would they do that?! It would make much more sense for them to deny the package so they can say they didn't receive it. Why do I have enough common sense to know this, but it seems that Paypal does not?!

Login to Me Too

JMO27
Contributor
Contributor
They finally responded said they sent my order again. I asked for tracking # no response again thsts been 5 days now
Login to Me Too

Patti923
New Community Member
I ordered a bra on April 8th,2019 and still haven’t received it yet. How do I put in a dispute to PayPal about this fraudulent company and get my refund? I use PayPal because I thought they protected me against things like this or at least got me a refund. Did anyone get satisfaction from this company. There are way too many replies to read them all.
Login to Me Too

Jbhughes
New Community Member
I ordered the same thing on April 13th and still haven’t gotten anything and the tracking number does nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.