Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Beags26
Contributor
Contributor
I too never received the merchandise I ordered. For awhile I was getting sorry we are really behind in shipping. Please credit the $25.96 charged back in December. Disappointed to see PayPal doing nothing to stop this company from ripping people off
Login to Me Too

Negs
Contributor
Contributor
My case in PayPal resolution center was escalated March 25th but PayPal gave seller time to respond. So seller provided a tracking # that shows item was shipped on Apr 11th (my order was placed/paid Mar 4th). PayPal knows it’s fishy but they have to give it 10 days to see if there is any movement in tracking shipment. Lady said the company is on warning or something for so many complaints. I hope jumping thru all these hoops will actually get my refund cause I’m not interested in a swap item.
Login to Me Too

DF_19
Contributor
Contributor

THEY WILL NOT SEND YOU THE PRODUCT UNTIL YOU DISPUTE THE CHARGE!  THEN YOU MAY OR MAY NOT RECEIVE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED!  MAJOR BAIT AND SWITCH GAME!  THEY ARE REQUIRED TO REVEAL THAT THEY ARE THE SELLER BUT THEY DON'T!  MAJOR FRAUDS AND I KNOW THEY WILL GET BACK WHAT THEY GIVE 100 FOLD!  

Login to Me Too

Berlucci
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks🎓
Login to Me Too

Dlefrere
New Community Member
I reported a transaction with this company too thru pay pal and got denied too. I'm out 57$
Login to Me Too

Iammaka
Contributor
Contributor
Closing my paypal ... angry
Login to Me Too

janieclare
Contributor
Contributor

Likewise.

I placed an order on 30th May, still have not received. They have refused a refund as the item has "been dispatched", and do not accept returns unless faulty! Have opened a case with PayPal.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

Petty2
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for the entire order. I expected the order. Much to my disappointment, only half of the order arrived. How am I to use half a product??

Login to Me Too

Cvp1
I have ordered 2 products. Both worthless and no recourse. The second one was not till I saw the charge to know it was them. I will not order from them and cancel any charges made to them. They are worthless!
Login to Me Too

RJE
Contributor
Contributor
I placed a order in January 2020 and I never received my order. I filed a claim with PayPal and after a couple of months they declined my request and would Not give me a refund saying the company provided them with a notice of delivery. I got a email from this company Saturday saying my package had been lost in the mail and they were sending me another yet they tried to give me the same tracking number that shows it was being processed for delivery back in March. When I emailed them back saying they had given me the exact same tracking information and that I just wanted a refund they no longer respond. I’m very disappointed in PayPal for not helping in my situation.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.