Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Hast
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Didnt her my order. No reply on e-mail. I do Think it is fraud and PayPal should eliminate them.
Login to Me Too

Jmm2
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered glue to wall stickies. Got plastic pieces with hooks glued on. No stick to wall. PERIOD!  Went to resolution cost me $23.97 USD. Went to post office today and is going to cost me $37.00CDN to return them with online tracking. This is how they make $ obviously knowing they cannot be returned as it costs more. Buyer Beware ordering from this Company on FB. In fact if Paypal has had this many issues they should take there ordering away from them. NO Resolution here!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jmm2 

Facebook don't vet sellers and most Chinese companies selling tat but with nice piccies on Facebook to con you.

Never deal with a company without clear contact information and return policies.

Also check them out to see what country your item is coming from.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rayvencollins
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me! But, i know exactly what it was from. I was checking bout this waist trainer (corset) and went through checkout and signed into PayPal and there was one more step "confirm purchase" and I changed my mind and closed the tab. Later I get an email from this company thanking me for purchase. This has happened to me before, following some dumb link on Facebook and last time it was for a sports bra and instead of disputing it I went ahead and allowed the purchase. Took Forever for the bra and it was obviously from China because it was super super small. I ordered a 2xl and it was a small. So, be careful following links on Facebook for merchandise, most of it is crap and all of it is around $20 range.
Login to Me Too

melnicstan
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, after being fraudulently charged with a purchase I did not complete I stopped trusting anything in Facebook ads.

Login to Me Too

Goerkins
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this company, several months ago.  I requested a refund since they never shipped it or acknowledged my purchase.  I contacted Pay pal for a resolution, and it finally got shipped.  I received the wrong colors and size of leggings that I ordered.  I am unable to contact them to return them.  Pay pal is still investigating.  my initial claim.  I am frustrated by the lack of customer service  by this company and believe they are a scam!  How can I get my money back.

Login to Me Too

carolearnold
Contributor
Contributor

Go to Facebook and join the Esfranki Storm Media Scam group.  Share your story.  There are many.

Login to Me Too

bodyelectric34
New Community Member

Just found out that I did the same thing w/ purchasing an item from esfranki/storm media.  requesting refund from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Angbon0410
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through this now. I ordered make up from them two months ago and haven’t received it. I am now in the process of trying to get my money back through PayPal from them. They never responded to me at all. And I of course I’ve never receive their product. They are definitely a scam. But something needs to be done to stop them.
Login to Me Too

Pkelly
New Community Member
When I communicated my concern about Storm Media the reply I got from PP was essentially “No, you are wrong.” This is the first time I have ever had a problem with PP after many many years. Guess they can’t be bothered with nickle and dime fake transactions. Buh Byeee. Sad.😢
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.