cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

You need to raise a dispute through PayPal.  Won't necessarily help though - PayPal have received a number of complaints and disputes about this company for a couple of years and yet they are still trading with them...

Contributor

A year later and this company are still out there doing the same things.  I have raised a dispute through PayPal.  Company claiming item was delivered (3 months after the order with no communication in-between) and have even provided a tracking number - but I have never received the item.

They also go by the name of Lazy Lullaby.

It is shocking that they are still getting away with this despite the number of posts on this site and, now that I've done my homework, may others too.  PayPal need to stop doing business with them.

Contributor

Be aware dreamblessing is Storm Media Limited. And fraud Britta Astrup
Tags (1)
Contributor

29.00 charge in Jan 2019. How do I get my money back from this company??
Contributor

Me too. Didnt her my order. No reply on e-mail. I do Think it is fraud and PayPal should eliminate them.
Contributor

This just happened to me! But, i know exactly what it was from. I was checking bout this waist trainer (corset) and went through checkout and signed into PayPal and there was one more step "confirm purchase" and I changed my mind and closed the tab. Later I get an email from this company thanking me for purchase. This has happened to me before, following some dumb link on Facebook and last time it was for a sports bra and instead of disputing it I went ahead and allowed the purchase. Took Forever for the bra and it was obviously from China because it was super super small. I ordered a 2xl and it was a small. So, be careful following links on Facebook for merchandise, most of it is crap and all of it is around $20 range.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, after being fraudulently charged with a purchase I did not complete I stopped trusting anything in Facebook ads.

Contributor

I’m going through this now. I ordered make up from them two months ago and haven’t received it. I am now in the process of trying to get my money back through PayPal from them. They never responded to me at all. And I of course I’ve never receive their product. They are definitely a scam. But something needs to be done to stop them.
New Community Member

How do i get my money back?
Contributor

I disputed it and PayPal is investigating. I just want my money back!