cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Yes, after being fraudulently charged with a purchase I did not complete I stopped trusting anything in Facebook ads.

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m going through this now. I ordered make up from them two months ago and haven’t received it. I am now in the process of trying to get my money back through PayPal from them. They never responded to me at all. And I of course I’ve never receive their product. They are definitely a scam. But something needs to be done to stop them.
Highlighted
New Community Member

How do i get my money back?
Highlighted
Contributor

I disputed it and PayPal is investigating. I just want my money back!
Highlighted
Contributor

Ones PayPal used to works only with Suppliers , but lately also with SuperLiers?
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Storm Media readily takes money from PayPal but I too have never received the product and tracking number is not legit. One would think with all the complaints PayPal could throw up a red flag or something.
Highlighted
Contributor

With the number of people who have been scammed here I wonder whether we could launch a class action suit against the company. Anyone know anything about legal processes?

Highlighted

Tracking number not legit. I have 13 emails and still no package. Thought if it was on FB it was legit business - WRONG!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered door mats from them on 2/24 and was charged $37.97, but never received a shipment.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also in the situation that I was stupid enough to buy a trouser and a belt. No big value but still. I`m surprised that so many users have report Storm Media Group here why does Paypal ban them? 

I guess that Paypal`s gurantee with money back if not received also is crap. But interesting learning. I really thought that paying with Paypal is a safe way to buy stuff on the WEB.