Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Annie59
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered leggings and a screwdriver set 20th December 2018 and have not received them and can’t seem to contact them
Login to Me Too

Jo5656
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a multi media electric plug and never received it. Definite scam.

Login to Me Too

Hi 

I also bought something for my ears from Storm media limited on January 25, paid through Paypal but never recieved it. I am surprised that you are still working for this company and accepting payments from customers when everything leads to the conclusion they are scammers???? why is Paypal still working for them?

Login to Me Too

Cece56
Contributor
Contributor

Please let me know of you found a working number for Storm Media. I ordered 3 items from them and although they chaaaaaarged my accoount I have not received any products.

Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, no I did not. However, I have now received a full refund via Paypal. 

Ring and speak to them - you will have to open a case and I then rang again and finally they agreed to give me a refund. 

The items nor the refund I was promised by Storm Media, has never arrived. They are a DREADFUL company to deal with and I warn everyone to NEVER order off them or any of their many companies. (the one I ordered through was nineuppa) 

It still amazes me that Paypal are still trading with this horrible company.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

marladanny
New Community Member

Yes I ordered these pink suitcase packing sections and never got them either ????  They don't respond to my emails either

Login to Me Too

kristinesb
Contributor
Contributor
Me, I did not really continue the purchase. I actually closed the browser even before i checkout and proceed to payment but still got charged thru paypal. How paypal is ignoring all these? And they say, there is no unauthorized transaction happened to my account. Im gonna close my paypal account if i dont get my money back. Untrustworthy!
Login to Me Too

Cramerd
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem....tried e-mail no reply
Login to Me Too

Beckyann1
Contributor
Contributor
Their email is bogus
Login to Me Too

Beckyann1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has an email address different from what they give on their website. I emailed them and haven't heard back.lol PayPal should Eliminate them from their payments
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.