Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They also go by the name Treasurepole. weird name.

Login to Me Too

gabbyb1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back
Login to Me Too

TEGDIG
Contributor
Contributor
Hey have four or five different names for their company. You can email them at www. Kozy Corners. Com send them an email everyday that's what I did and I eventually got my money
Login to Me Too

Cati70
Contributor
Contributor
Jag gick igenom min PayPal konto idag och märkte att jag har gjort flera beställning till Storm Media Limited som jag aldrig har fått! Vad ska jag göra nu hur får jag mina varor eller pengarna tillbaka? kan någon guide mig?
Login to Me Too

Blugenes
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered "Everlasting Matte Liquid Lipstick" $25.98 total at least a month ago, and have not received the product. I've opened a dispute, hopefully will be able to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

TEGDIG
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is definitely a scam. But, since I posted my complaint through Facebook about a month ago I finally got a refund of my $17. But I think the only reason I got a refund is I kept going to their website, not the storm media one but one other one that they use it is called Kozy Corner and I posted more than four complaints calling them scammers and a fraud and I also called PayPal. And I got my refund. PayPal also told me that they would stop them from using PayPal but I don't think that has happened yet. If you paid through PayPal call PayPal and get on them they will give you your money back as should your bank. If you used an ATM card are a bank card of any kind all you have to do is make a claim, but keep in mind that this company is in Hong Kong and uses five different company names that I have found so far. And anything you buy from Hong Kong is going to take 4 to 6 weeks to receive. I hope you guys get your money back
Login to Me Too

keynote9
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me also. Bought drill bits. Filed complaint with Paypal and put a so called ticket in with company.  Tracking number says never shipped item and the website is down. So far 2 different email address. One for Paypal and one for support.

LW115781822CN

<Removed>

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
Just keep talking to PP- they stood by me- took a while but they came through
Login to Me Too

BOCHIE
New Community Member

ORDERED TICK COLLAR AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BOCHIE 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.