Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Just keep talking to PP- they stood by me- took a while but they came through
Contributor

I ordered two pair of hiking pants from Storm Media.  Although my credit card has been charged thus far no pants.  I tried to email Storm Media and the email cannot be delivered and has timed out. 

Contributor

I was also charged now $33.93 just yesterday and it is very frustrating that paypal does not want to do anything about it. I dont know how storm media limited has paypal on them. I was checking a product that popped out. I thought i got a little interested. But then, went to paypal just to check "only" how much would the total cost be. And to be surprised, I was charged right away! And now, i am asking paypal to help me get my money back. I did not authorize this purchased! I am so frustrated! I might delete my paypal account. Not trustworthy if they wont fix this issue and return my money and ban that hoax website.
Contributor

I too was ripped off by storm media limited. I had to file a dispute after 2 months of not receiving my items. Thankfully PayPal sided with me and returned my money. STORM MEDIA LIMITED is a complete fraud.

I ordered two different things at two different times. My card was charged and I have never received my merchandise. I am very irritated. How does this happen? Why does fb and paypal allow such fraud! I want my money back!

I ordered Traceless Washable adhesive Tape and Skin Tag Master Patches and have not received either of them!

I too just saw two charges for $19.99 for black leggings shaper and I didn’t receive either one but I was charged twice. Looking for an 800 # for Storm Media to contact them. Does anyone have a number for them? They appear to be fraudulent because they are not responding to my PayPal dispute.
Contributor

They don't have contact information other than a bogus email.  

Contributor

I purchased a product and the size did not come in as ordered. I sent 3 emails that were unanswered and then sent one through PayPal, again-unanswered! I had to Escalate the problem through the PayPal resolution center and now they responded to my email saying basically: they are in a different country and sizes will be different. There are no returns ( Even though the page from their product says 100% satisfied or you get a full refund-Bogus!!!) Please go to the PayPal Resolution center and file a claim against them. I have to wait 10 days for PayPal to investigate and they have a final answer that cannot be challanged. So I wait....and I am so frustrated with this company!

Contributor

I regret to tell you this but you will not get a refund for your purchases from storm media because every body that is posting on this community page and every other community page with Storm media tagged has had the same issue but PayPal have always ruled in storm media’s favour which leads me to believe that PayPal are possibly in cahoots with this company and taking a cut of the fraudulent payments taken from PayPal customers. And when you try to complain to PayPal in their resolution centre they give you the bog standard crap answers from a spread sheet stating they don’t want you to wait for an answer to your query so the answer should be in the list of answers. You can never contact a real person only a robot so to reiterate what I first stated you will not have any joy with this company or Paypal