cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I have just complained to FB about Storm Media and asked why they let these scum bags advertise

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited took money from my Account

I’ve log in to my paypal account today and notice Storm media limited charge me $19,94 for the ? I purchase from them.. didn’t buy anything at all .. Is paypal doing something about this ??
Contributor

This is all true, yet PayPal continues to take payments for this fraudulent company and does not honor their purchase protection policy. So I would suggest not buying from these companies and not using PayPal if you expect may purchase protection.
Contributor

I ordered a LED chargeable razor trimmer advertised on Facebook which looked good by the video. I placed the order on May 10th, account was debited May 13th. Waited 3.5 weeks no product. I filed a claim with PayPal after emailing to the seller with no response. . The seller finally sent me the product on June 16th. PayPal then denied the claim since Storm Media stated that the product had been sent. After opening the product the charging cable plug is too big to fit in to the razor for charging. There is no information on the product as to what company made the product or a number to call. I guess I am out $26. Hopefully Storm Media will respond with my email to settle this issue.

Never order anything off Facebook advertisements. 

Contributor

I've been stung by this company too. Goods not received yet they claim to have Royal Mail tracking confirmation that it was delivered, and PayPal closed my case in their favour! Have reported to action fraud. Response emails come from "getyourluckhere" sums them up really!

I have learnt the hard way - DO NOT BUY FROM ANYONE ADVERTISING ON FACEBOOK!

Contributor

Yes, Storm Media Limited is a fraud and is a scam. I bought a concealer and paid 32.93. What I received iwas some kind of very cheap cream in a box labeled as "Yilumei, essence cream. They claimed the product was correct, but packed in the wrong box... Totally unacceptable. I tried what they claimed was my concealer and of course it did not work. I am frustrated, feeling scammed and trying to get support from PayPal in order to get my money back.
Contributor

They also go by lazylullaby. I ordered 78 days ago and have only gotten the runaround. No refund and the tracking number provided says my order was delivered in Montrose, Va.
Contributor

They also go by Cozy Corner and Kosy Corner and Kosy Kosy. They are steadily ripping people off, and it's been going on for a long time but unfortunately PayPal does not care because with so many people complaining they have to know.
Highlighted
Contributor

I received no help from PayPal but filed with my bank. My bank refunded my money and after I received an email from, Storm, them stating I was being refunded. Good luck
Contributor

They also go by MaxShopDeals , that is the one that got me.  I ordered Bra's 2/8/19