cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered a LED chargeable razor trimmer advertised on Facebook which looked good by the video. I placed the order on May 10th, account was debited May 13th. Waited 3.5 weeks no product. I filed a claim with PayPal after emailing to the seller with no response. . The seller finally sent me the product on June 16th. PayPal then denied the claim since Storm Media stated that the product had been sent. After opening the product the charging cable plug is too big to fit in to the razor for charging. There is no information on the product as to what company made the product or a number to call. I guess I am out $26. Hopefully Storm Media will respond with my email to settle this issue.

Never order anything off Facebook advertisements. 

Contributor

They also go by lazylullaby. I ordered 78 days ago and have only gotten the runaround. No refund and the tracking number provided says my order was delivered in Montrose, Va.
Contributor

They also go by Cozy Corner and Kosy Corner and Kosy Kosy. They are steadily ripping people off, and it's been going on for a long time but unfortunately PayPal does not care because with so many people complaining they have to know.
Highlighted
Contributor

I received no help from PayPal but filed with my bank. My bank refunded my money and after I received an email from, Storm, them stating I was being refunded. Good luck
Contributor

They also go by MaxShopDeals , that is the one that got me.  I ordered Bra's 2/8/19

Contributor

Update, I received my bras today that I ordered on 2/8. Order was as expected, paid $25.98 including shipping for 3 sports, got what I paid for
Tags (1)

I received everything that I ordered as well. My leggings arrived in a timely manner. Sounds like I was just lucky maybe? Someone also mentioned that it’s a bad idea to order from any of the companies that advertise on Instagram or in games, but I’ve done so successfully at least 15 times. I did however, after reading this thread, look up Storm Media and found a very interesting Better Business Bureau report on them.
New Community Member

Still trading in 2019 I completed an order only to find items added to Order now equating to £37. When I try and send email it keeps being bouncing back .My email provider has sent said email asking why they have added ( magnetic eyelash extensions????) items to my order. I do not think this order will ever arrive !
Contributor

I ordered a Nail set & haven't recieved a thing. I thought Pay Pal helps with these problems? Anyone know anything?!
Contributor

Obviously PayPal are not reading these comments or they are just blatantly ignoring them it appears they put profit before customers 🤬🤬🤬 Read the comments in tags - Storm media,fraud ,scam ,disputes to see the extent of customers that are being scammed.