Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Writertoo
Contributor
Contributor
It is very weird that he kept my package for so long. Because if it was delivered when they said (end of December), and he brought it to me in March, that’s almost 2 1/2 months. Maybe he explained why he had it so long but I had trouble understanding him with his heavy accent. As far as I’m concerned both Facebook and PayPal are complicit in this criminal activity. Yet I continue to use both. 😕
Login to Me Too

Jmsbx
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a flatiron, never got it complained through PayPal and they sent this cheap like from the dollar store flat iron. So mad, what a scam! Don't order anything from that company.
Login to Me Too

Shellykishun
New Community Member
I also have a charge on my paypal account for 18.96 from storm media. I called PayPal yesterday but somehow got disconnected. I will call again. I made another purchase to another website a few weeks before and the amounts is pretty close.
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
I phoned PayPal too about this company yesterday, who had taken, or been given,£20.98 from my account for goods not received and I was told to wait 21 days and if I didn't receive them, I'd recieve a refund. Today I git an e mail from PayPal saying I had no case against Storm Media???
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

I just don't understand why Paypal are being so stubborn over this. Do we have to get the media involved? There are so many people on here who have been done over by this company. It is a disgrace!

Login to Me Too

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor
Do you think an attorney would be interested in a group representation? I don't know if there is enough money in it to interest one
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Probably not but bad publicity is not good for anyone. Maybe the moneypage in the Daily Mail for example??

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Look what I got! Oh I don't know how to show you the e mail I got from PayPal, they're giving me a refund!!! Get into Facebook about it, that's the last thing I did, and then I got the e mail. Good luck everybody
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Well done! What I shame we have all had to fight for our refunds though. I have found the whole experience extremely stressful.

I have also received a full refund off Paypal, after emailing them got no help, but finally after a few phone calls, I got the result I wanted. It makes me v annoyed that Storm Media had my money for weeks and weeks.

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
At last PayPal are giving me a refund! Get into Facebook about them and Storm Media, the e mail came shortly after I posted rants about them both. Good luck everybody
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.