Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

mijolu3
Contributor
Contributor
I also just recently had a problem with them. I had two separate charges on my card, and I was pretty upset that PayPal had allowed these transactions to go through, especially since they knew about this company for a while now. I filed a dispute with PayPal, and they rectified the situation immediately, refunding my money. It’s not the first time I’ve had fraudulent charges on my card, but at least this time it was only $50 and not the $700+ dollars they got me for 2 years ago!!!!! Thank you PayPal
Login to Me Too

Aux1
I paid them $31.13 on January 22 through PayPal smart connect and have not received any thing. I would suggest that people ignore their ads. I saw it on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

nadine340
Contributor
Contributor
I placed order Jan.18,2019 on credit card for $41.93. It was transferred to PayPal. I never received my order. What can I do?
Login to Me Too

mijolu3
Contributor
Contributor
First, with a neighbor first, to see if they have it!!! Second, do everything you can to get your money back. This company is a fraud, and according to others, IF you do eventually get what you ordered, it won’t be worth the $40+ dollars you spent!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Floc
Contributor
Contributor
I hadn't received my order I filed a claim with PayPal they ended up winning because the order was eventually received but then I filed a dispute because those things are see through they are regular stockings you can buy anywhere and PayPal declined my dispute. I contacted via phone to find out why I couldn't return them after I attempted to contact them for an address to return and the email no longer worked. They told me that I did not prove they were not what I ordered. I asked them how am I supposed to do that I could take pics but that would not prove anything for the fact they could not be able to tell if they were what they described you'd actually have to see them in person. They opened the claim up again. I advised them all I wanted was an address to return and can't even get that. I them advised if they look at this section here on PayPal they would see there was thousands of people complaining about the same thing. I finally won. So I can just advise you don't take no for an answer keep arguing your dispute.
Login to Me Too

TEGDIG
Contributor
Contributor
The reason you can't get an email is because they have moved on to a new name and a new email they are now called KozyCorners and their email is www.kosycorners.com Just keep flooding their email and explaining what Crooks they are that's what I did and I got my money back. Also if you look at the comments everybody on here has put you will see there are at least four different names that they use for their business so you need to tell PayPal about that too so that they will stop this company from using PayPal and stealing our money. I told PayPal all about it play me alone must not have been enough for PayPal to stop them
Login to Me Too

SammyJ715
Contributor
Contributor

They must have moved on from this site as well because I cannot pull it up. 

Login to Me Too

lakecliff
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a phone number for Pay Pal that goes to a real person? I have tried email, chat and phone calls and get put on hold, cut off after a while, chat cut off when I try to talk to a person. Disputes say I can't submit at this time, etc. etc.

Login to Me Too

Red122
New Community Member
I order a package on February 24 and have not gotten anything from them. Is this usual?
Login to Me Too

MKSinha
Contributor
Contributor
Folks, I never received my item from Storm Media so raised a dispute with PayPal. They reviewed the case and provided me with the refund. I suggest you raise the dispute in time to get your money back. Spread the word about this fraud company Storm Media to help others in avoiding this trap
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.