Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor

EnerGeeOne
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to purchase some cell phone holder cables. The price quoted was NOT the price at the end - so I cancelled and closed it out. The charge STILL went through and I can’t find them anywhere. They were on FB - but out of Hong Kong. I’ve asked PP to cancel payment from less than an hour ago - ticks me off.
Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, sorry this happened to you as well.  This person at Storm Media Ltd is ri[pping off people.  they advertize on Facebook and I went through Paypl to order an item.  I never received it and Immediately wrote a responce to Paypal.  I have written the Seller of Storm Media NUMEROUS times and they have not aswered me.  This TRULY is a SCAM company and he is a THIEF.

Deborah Wilson

Still trying to get PP to help me

Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Deborah - it really is shocking!! PLEASE don't give in!! We must all keep on at paypal. They have a responsibility towards us to protect us from this scum.

Jan x

Login to Me Too

lakecliff
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto, I have filed 2 disputes, and tried chat and phone. Got cut off of chat and the PP phone after holding for 15 minutes.

Login to Me Too

Rcbaker56
New Community Member
I ordered some leggings never received the email address did not exist now I’m out 20.94 dollars what can we do
Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I ordered exercize bras from Storm media the first of December.  Never received them. I emailed them at lease 15 times and they never answered.  Keep writing PP and let them kn ow, they FINALLY stood by me and I got my refund.  They shoupd STOP Storm Media from fraudlent sales.

Deborah

Login to Me Too

Writertoo
Contributor
Contributor
I posted on here back in February because I had placed an order with Storm Media and even though tracking showed it was delivered, I hadn’t received it. Cut to last week. My doorbell rings. It is a neighbor I don’t know from around the corner. He hands me two packages. One is from QVC, the other is small and has no identification. My neighbor has a very heavy accent and I am having trouble understanding him. But from what I do get, he received the QVC package that day and his daughter mistakenly opened it. That’s fine. And the second package he’s had for a while, from what I understand. When I open it, guess what? It is the items I ordered from Storm Media! The exact ones they said were delivered but I never got. Well, they were half right. My items WERE delivered, yes, but to the wrong House. (Why my neighbor waited so long to return my package ill never know.) if they were a reputable company they would’ve sent me another package when I complained multiple times that I never received my order. It’s just so odd that it was delivered incorrectly and that my neighbor had it for months! Still, I know Storm Media is a rotten company. I just had to drop my PayPal claim against them before it got bumped up to the next level. Crazy! BTW, my items are the gel phone holders. They don’t work. Not going to bother returning them because I know I’ll never get my money back.
Login to Me Too

mijolu3
Contributor
Contributor
Well I’m glad you at least got what you ordered, unfortunately for you, it was junk. I’d also like to know why your neighbor kept your package for MONTHS????? That seems kind of weird. What else do they have of yours??? With all the complaints about “Storm Media Limited” you would think PayPal would stop any charges going through, or at least tell us this company was crap!!!! Obviously if people knew the truth about this company, they wouldn’t waste their time, or money, ordering from them.
Login to Me Too

Julesguy
Contributor
Contributor
Was it Maxshopdeals. I ordered sports bras from them on 2/8 and the charge should Storm Media. I have yet to receive my order and after seeing all of the complaints figure I never will. Guess I chalk that up as lost dollars.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.