cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Sadly they won't reply to you. They are fraudsters!

Ring Paypal and lodge a claim. Demand you money back. It is just not fair.

Good luck!

New Community Member

I purchased leggings in Jan and have not received anything
Contributor

I have also had problems with Storm Media. Paid for a pair of leggings. 18.92 usd. When arrived two big holes in item. Messaged them countless times so raised a dispute with PayPal. The company now want me to send them back before I get refund to Hong Kong. Absolute rip off company. Lesson learned will never deal with them again and will not recommend.

Contributor

Storm media has never contacted me Fraud
Contributor

Wish I had read this before purchasing from them. That’s what I get for not doing enough research and trusting people. I’m out $30 for wrist braces...and I never did receive a tracking number. Now I don’t know what to do or how to get my $$ back
Contributor

If you used a credit card, call them and tell your story, in most cases they will investigate your complaint and help you get your money back.

Contributor

@ChrisandDebra wrote:
Wish I had read this before purchasing from them. That’s what I get for not doing enough research and trusting people. I’m out $30 for wrist braces...and I never did receive a tracking number. Now I don’t know what to do or how to get my $$ back

RING Paypal and open a case. Leave it a week and then ring again and say you are fed up and demand an immediate refund. Good luck!

New Community Member

i also have the same issue from july.  i didnt order or receive anything. how do we get out money back?

Contributor

I also have the same issue where I did not get what I ordered. How can we all get resolution and have her money returned? This is not right that the company is allowed to continue And to process transactions
Highlighted
Contributor

@Lynlog wrote:
I also have the same issue where I did not get what I ordered. How can we all get resolution and have her money returned? This is not right that the company is allowed to continue And to process transactions

I feel like I am repeating myself but I was also lost and concerned how I was going to get my money back too, so happy to give advice!

RING Paypal (free tel number) and then explain fully what has happened and that you have read the MANY complaints on this forum. They will open a case and tell you that they will investigate and contact the company direct, which they will. The company will then tell a pack of lies, so after a week, RING again with your case number and ask nicely for a full refund as it has gone on long enough. Paypal are aware of this shocking company. 

Good luck! xx