cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

RING Paypal (do not email!) and ask to open a case. Explain fully what has happened and how you are aware of all these other cases - Paypal are also fully aware. It makes my blood boil that they continue to do business with this corrupt company. They will tell you that they will investigate.

After a week, ring them again and say you are now totally fed up and demand a full refund.

Good luck x

Contributor

I have paid for 3 silver bracelets since 31/12/18 and still haven’t received them
Contributor

They are the worse. I'll never order from then again.  I ordered 2 adult winter jackets.  Supposed to be buy one get one.  They sent me 2 cheap children's jackets even my neighbor's kids can't wear. Well, maybe the 4 yr old can wear the 2XL.  I bought it so large thinking I can layer sweaters and thermal under. Boy was I fooled.  They also sent me a face mask not ordered and was charged for 2.  Didn't order either. Did I tell you I ordered Dec 21st. Today is March 4th.  They also never respond to inquiries beyond it may take us a while to get back to you if you don't hear from us please send another email in 2 days. Phone calls not answered.  Never again!!! They are rip off artists for sure.  I hope they get shut down soon!!!

Contributor

I bought 2 bras back in Dec.2018. The company was Lazy lullaby for $40.75,I never received the merchandise. After several attempts and no results, I looked up the company that debited my account. There it was, the word fraud blew me away. I live on a fixed income and that's a lot of money for nothing. What do I do next? ?
Contributor

I’m order 1 iden
Contributor

On 1/10/19 I ordered identical rollers stamp theft $23.96. It never came! They used another name to sell that thing! Be careful! FRAUD,
Contributor

They also trade as DREAM BLESSING on Facebook. I also made a purchase via FB and paid with PayPal 30th January 2019. I have not received my order and emailed dream blessing twice but all I get is apologetic email replies. I was charged 19.98usd (I live in the UK) which I think I have lost. Why does PayPal not block payments to this company. It shows in my activity history as payment to Storm Media Limited. They must be making a fortune from thousands of low priced payments for nothing.
Contributor

Yes I was just scammed by them. I was trying to buy an item that was advertised on their website. But I could not find what they charge for shipping. There was no contact information on the website so I couldn't even message them and ask them so I went ahead and clicked on PayPal hoping to find the shipping information, which I did at that time I decided not to complete the purchase so I never clicked on complete purchase or submit. 5 minutes later I got an email from PayPal showing that the purchase was completed. I went back and looked at their webpage and over and over and over again they had negative reports about people paying for items and never getting them or being charged for something they did not approve. The really interesting thing is they have the exact same website up on Facebook but are using a different name Kozy Korner I believe it is. And that website doesn't have all the negative post, YET! But I'm sure it will since it is the same dishonest Hong Kong company. But since I was charged by PayPal for an order that I never confirmed I'm wondering if PayPal is in on it? Why would they put through an order that was not confirmed? And it appears to me they've been plenty of complaints about this company to PayPal.
New Community Member

I made a dispute to PayPal regarding my purchase (items came, but were totally broken and didn't work). StormMedia people emailed me and said they would resend the items and at the same time requested I send back to HongKong or someplace these items with tracking (which would have been 2x the amount of the actual items!)

PayPal didn't refund the money to me because I didn't send the items back... and OF COURSE StormMedia didn't send the products to me.

Contributor

Has anyone received their order from Storm Media.  I have been waiting over 5 weeks now and no sign of anything