Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

temp21265
New Community Member
I purchased leggings in Jan and have not received anything
Login to Me Too

Clarkie42012
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had problems with Storm Media. Paid for a pair of leggings. 18.92 usd. When arrived two big holes in item. Messaged them countless times so raised a dispute with PayPal. The company now want me to send them back before I get refund to Hong Kong. Absolute rip off company. Lesson learned will never deal with them again and will not recommend.

Login to Me Too

Cpdago39
Contributor
Contributor
Storm media has never contacted me Fraud
Login to Me Too

BarbzOZ
New Community Member

Has anyone else been scammed by dream blessing AKA storm media?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarbzOZ 

Plenty of reports.

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received dispute, if you have not received your order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LoveAnon
New Community Member

They're a scam for sure. 

I opened a dispute with Paypal after 1 month of not hearing from them.

After searching the internet, I saw they did the same thing to everyone: they send you a tracking number, then a few days later, says your shipment is delayed because of Chinese new year. 

Too bad their excuse doesn't work on me because I am Chinese. Chinese new years already come and gone 3 week prior to my purchase. It was a lame excuse. So I emailed their company, and got little to no response back, and the shipment didn't send out for a while... until I got Paypal involved so that I could get my money back.

They finally sent out a product, but when I received it, it was NOT as advertised (I purchased what I thought were these mud mats, but turned out they shipped me bathroom rugs that you can buy for cheap at a nearby Walmart). They do not soak up mud or dirt as advertised. Unfortunately, this unscrupulous company also ships out from China so returns would be a hassle. I have bought from other online companies from China and they do just fine and send me the advertised product.

This company is not good at all, so buyer beware! Do your research and get your product elsewhere!

Login to Me Too

Missyxo
New Community Member
I received mine yesterday and i was very angry. I should have known first where that company was based so i could have made more research. I have escalated the report to paypal. But i doubt if i can still get my money.
Login to Me Too

LauraK23
New Community Member

I followed a link for a suggested advert on Instagram back in January.  Order an item.  Payment was made to Storm Media Ltd via PayPal.  Order Confirmation emails came from Choices4Today.com.  Item has not arrived, Choices4Today  have been unable to confirm shipment, after telling me there were delays, I've requested a full refund but they have not complied.  I've emailed them again today asking for a refund and await their response.  How do I proceed if I hear nothing more? How do I get my money back? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LauraK23 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nadine340
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted back and said I finally received items after 3 months!! Please stop emails!@7
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.