cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Am also having issues with this godawful company..been shopping online for over 15 year’s and have never had such of a headache from one transaction. This company needs to be banned from selling through paypal. The amount of people being ripped off is deplorable.
Contributor

Ring Paypal direct & open a case. I have finally received my full refund. 

Good luck!

Contributor

I baught a product beginning of this month and received nothing all I have is a receipt number how do I f I'll be out anything about my purchase.

On 24 Jan18 I ordered a leather refurbisher for $25.98 and never received the product from ”storm Media  Limited” as I can now see, I was scammed. How frustrating!

Contributor

@cherylgutberlet wrote:

On 24 Jan18 I ordered a leather refurbisher for $25.98 and never received the product from ”storm Media  Limited” as I can now see, I was scammed. How frustrating!

Hi - contact paypal and report the problem. They are fully aware of this corrupt company. Demand a refund! Open a case. Good luck.

New Community Member

I placed an order on 26th January. Have still not received the item.
Highlighted
Contributor

Sadly the chances of you ever receiving anything from this company is nil!

Report to Paypal and ask to open a claim and demand you money back.

Good luck.

New Community Member

Unfortunately, I'm reading lots of bad reviews about Storm Media limited, and I'm one of them! Never received my order, and already paid with paypal € 20.96. Just once they answer to my email, but only to tell me that they'd forwarded the issue to another office! 

Contributor

Simona - sadly we have all been conned. Oh how we all wish we had read all these bad reviews before ordering off this terrible company.

Ring Paypal and explain. They will open a case and you must keep chasing it and you should get a full refund. 

I just wish Paypal would stop all dealings with this company.

I never received the item I purchased as well, I email them and they never responded, they have no direct number to contact them.