cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I never received the item I purchased as well, I email them and they never responded, they have no direct number to contact them.  

Highlighted

Sadly they won't reply to you. They are fraudsters!

Ring Paypal and lodge a claim. Demand you money back. It is just not fair.

Good luck!

New Community Member

I purchased leggings in Jan and have not received anything

I have also had problems with Storm Media. Paid for a pair of leggings. 18.92 usd. When arrived two big holes in item. Messaged them countless times so raised a dispute with PayPal. The company now want me to send them back before I get refund to Hong Kong. Absolute rip off company. Lesson learned will never deal with them again and will not recommend.

Storm media has never contacted me Fraud
New Community Member

Wish I had read this before purchasing from them. That’s what I get for not doing enough research and trusting people. I’m out $30 for wrist braces...and I never did receive a tracking number. Now I don’t know what to do or how to get my $$ back

If you used a credit card, call them and tell your story, in most cases they will investigate your complaint and help you get your money back.

@ChrisandDebra wrote:
Wish I had read this before purchasing from them. That’s what I get for not doing enough research and trusting people. I’m out $30 for wrist braces...and I never did receive a tracking number. Now I don’t know what to do or how to get my $$ back

RING Paypal and open a case. Leave it a week and then ring again and say you are fed up and demand an immediate refund. Good luck!

New Community Member

i also have the same issue from july.  i didnt order or receive anything. how do we get out money back?

New Community Member

I also have the same issue where I did not get what I ordered. How can we all get resolution and have her money returned? This is not right that the company is allowed to continue And to process transactions