Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

scullyd11
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged by them also.  I just called my credit card that was charged and opened a dispute.  Have you done that>

Login to Me Too

Bakernana
New Community Member

I also have them posted on my credit card. I order nothing on line so I know this is a fraudulent payment.  Best thing to do is get hold of Capital one but will now have to cancel card and get hold of my automatic withdrawals to give them my new card #.  Pain. 😾😾

Login to Me Too

Ekat1208
Contributor
Contributor
I was changed by StormMedial 4029357733HK.I would like to know the reason.Also I would like to get my money back! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

SandyCym
Contributor
Contributor

I want to know why you can't open up a dispute with PayPal.  Because it is not listed as a transaction, its just listed on my credit card using Paypal. This company must be in another country because I also received a foreign transaction fee along with it.   I don't know if they are listed on my Paypal statement because I cant seem to find the statements.  This is so frustrating, I am going to call my bank and have them reverse the charge.  

Login to Me Too

Kholm
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issues as everyone else. A charge showing on my credit card but isn't showing on my PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Busyladybee
Contributor
Contributor
Had anybody figured it out
Login to Me Too

DSMT
Contributor
Contributor

If you made a purchase from Treasure Pole they bill you as Stormmedial

Login to Me Too

DSMT
Contributor
Contributor

Strommedial is actually Treasure Pole.  If you made a purchase from Treasure Pole they bill you as Stormmedial

Login to Me Too

alankimball
New Community Member
Going through my PayPal purchases I realized that storm media is a big rip off joint. I’ve already started a claim for tactical pants that I never received. But looking closer I realized that Storm Media has NOT Fulfilled one single purchase that I have made! My question is why does Facebook and PayPal even do business with such a scamming type of organization!! I want ALL MY MONEY BACK
Login to Me Too

Chezza1959
New Community Member
I had 110$ payment taken from bank account with stormmedial how can I get my payment back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.