Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Contributor
Contributor

@Angelajones wrote:

can you tell where my order is which I place on the 18th July and still have not received it yet

It's in South Africa.

Login to Me Too

Irmajs
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have had a problem too. I actually know what I ordered from a FB Page but I never got the product! But was still charged.
Login to Me Too

ToniH65
I'm waiting to see if product arrives but wine July 27, 2018 was last time received email to let me know payment was made, if I don't get some notice soon will get with both PayPal and Storm Media
Login to Me Too

Snoggin
New Community Member

I ordered a set of vegetable peelers from Storm Media (Fancyhomey) on July 11, 2018. It is now August 7, 2018 and still no peelers. All the contact information I can find does not work.  Websites, e-mail sites down. There is no phone number available. 

I have filed a claim with pay pay.

Do not buy anything from this company.

Login to Me Too

KarenMM355
New Community Member

Yes, ME TOO in regards to Storm Media ..... . Someone please tell me what to do to get this resolved.

Login to Me Too

CindiS
Contributor
Contributor

Question...why is PayPal still allowing this company on their site even when fraud has been reported so many times?  That's scary.  This hurts everyone.

Login to Me Too

MR001
Contributor
Contributor

My Name is Michael , I am the owner of a company called Storm media which is located in South Africa , we are not affiliated , or even know the company "STORM MEDIA LIMITED" in anyway yet people are giving us a really bad name, and it is now starting to affect my business online and off. THIS IS REALLY BECOMING A PROBLEM AND PAYPAL DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT. 

We are a CD, DVD , USB Manufacturing company based in Johannesburg South Africa, WE DO NOT SELL COSMETIC PRODUCTS. 

PLease people , stop complaining about Storm media , and make sure all the complaints are directed to the correct company in charge as this is starting to affect the reputation of my company. 

Paypal , we will proceed with legal action if this is not attended to , we are tired of reporting the issue only to be told that this is spam email. !!!!! PAYPAL please fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

MR001
Contributor
Contributor

people are complaining about a company that is commiting fraud online, the problem is that this company is called STORM MEDIA LIMITED , yet they are complaining about Storm media cc in general and this is now giving our company a bad name. My company is called Storm media cc, we are a CD / DVD / USB drive manufacturer in South africa and we have no connection to the company that is causing the problem. Storm media cc / www.stormmedia.co.za and www.stormmediaonline.co.za in South africa IS NOT THE PROBLEM. This needs to come to an end now as it is causing a lot of problems for us and we receive numerous emails on a daily basis. WE ARE NOT STORM MEDIA LIMITED! please direct your emails to the website that you purchased from.

Login to Me Too

Klynn40
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered items on january 6th. I haven't recieved anything.
Login to Me Too

manhood55
New Community Member
Is there any thing i can do . Im in same proplem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.