cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I received this storm media on my bank account which was $29 and it’s a fraud. I’m outraged.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Contact PayPal and talk directly to a rep!

Hello to all- DO NOT buy from Storm Media-Pay Pal stood by me and issued my credit!❤️❤️
Highlighted

Oh I am VERY pleased to read this. Storm Media have told Paypal that my parcel has been dispatched - they told me it had to but the tracking number was fake. I just hope that Paypal check this out and then they will see that this company is a complete joke!! (not that any of us are laughing!!)

The whole experience has made me very wary now.

Well you're lucky! PayPal are doing nothing for me
New Community Member

Call paypal and speak to them directly. My dispute was closed in favour of the seller. Called Paypal and spoke to a rep and he changed it and gave me a refund. I received a damaged product. Not sure how come they favoured the seller, unless someone didn't read my dispute completely.

Dispute the charge with your bank and PayPal.

Have tried a few times with PayPal but they're not upholding my complaint. I will try my bank, but the money has already gone........to China!
New Community Member

I ordered a tool from Storm Mefia Limited Dec15th have not received it.
Tags (1)

SAme with me, ordered 3 bras on Dec 10 and didn't receive it. Opened the case against them, will see what will happen