Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
The positive remarks for these companies are bots or people paid by the company to post positive remarks on their pages.
Login to Me Too

Olsik
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive any word from the company or money back?

Login to Me Too

Graciel1
I received this storm media on my bank account which was $29 and it’s a fraud. I’m outraged.
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal and talk directly to a rep!
Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
Hello to all- DO NOT buy from Storm Media-Pay Pal stood by me and issued my credit!❤️❤️
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I am VERY pleased to read this. Storm Media have told Paypal that my parcel has been dispatched - they told me it had to but the tracking number was fake. I just hope that Paypal check this out and then they will see that this company is a complete joke!! (not that any of us are laughing!!)

The whole experience has made me very wary now.

Login to Me Too

Amanda571
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been a year since you posted, PayPal is well aware and they are still allowing this fraudulent activity to continue to their consumers. Ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Well you're lucky! PayPal are doing nothing for me
Login to Me Too

LaraUK

Call paypal and speak to them directly. My dispute was closed in favour of the seller. Called Paypal and spoke to a rep and he changed it and gave me a refund. I received a damaged product. Not sure how come they favoured the seller, unless someone didn't read my dispute completely.

Login to Me Too

Paulette231
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute tonight for an order I placed. Order confirmed was not the same company name as paypal Storm Media Limited. Fraud
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.