Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Lauri09
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. I ordered in April. Still nothing.

what can we do?

Login to Me Too

Medic1830
New Community Member
I ordered a hair dryer/ straightener and never recieved it.
Login to Me Too

Glitteringbird
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a eyebrow product on May 8th and still haven’t received it. Pay pal has contacted them but all they got for me was a tracking number which is not working. Hopefully they will keep trying to resolve Barbara
Login to Me Too

detti3
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same, and never received the product. Paypal decided in favour of seller. So I called them up and had to raise up my voice to resolve this.

I was lucky that the person (waiting time over 25 min over the phone) helped me and refunded my money finally.

Good luck to you, I told Ebay they should not allow business like these companies on Paypal, as they give Paypal as well a bad reputation.

Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me- PP has been NO HELP- they produced a tracking number (which is bogus) PP keeps telling me to go to Resolution page and contact seller but NOTHING ever happens
Login to Me Too

Msmada78114
Contributor
Contributor
I got ripped off too. They sent me a letter telling me my products are on the way. But PP already returned my money. Pp needs to put a stop to anyone trying to purchase products from them or at least put an end to thier business on pp side.
Login to Me Too

Jemma22
I ordered 3 bras. Got a text saying they were shipped. I click on the link and it's a non existent page.
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck! Got mine over a month later. Absolute garbage! Tried to get address to return the bras for a refund. No response for weeks. Then got a response and was told my reference # wasnt theres. The # was referenced in their email. This company is as shady as they get!
Login to Me Too

Sandyswfl
Contributor
Contributor
Same here- awful bras Junk PayPal would not refund Emails useless So much for the wheel of discount. Very disappointed!!
Login to Me Too

Packie
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour,

J'ai également un paiement  pour Storm Media Limited, il s'agit d'une commande que j'ai faite sur un site par mon téléphone portable.
En fait on commande en dollars et du coup le montant en euros est perturbant mais j'ai bien validé ce paiement.

Toutefois, ma commande n'est toujours pas arrivée et là ça m'inquiète plutôt pour ça.

Packie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.