cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I had the same, and never received the product. Paypal decided in favour of seller. So I called them up and had to raise up my voice to resolve this.

I was lucky that the person (waiting time over 25 min over the phone) helped me and refunded my money finally.

Good luck to you, I told Ebay they should not allow business like these companies on Paypal, as they give Paypal as well a bad reputation.

Highlighted
Contributor

The same thing happened to me- PP has been NO HELP- they produced a tracking number (which is bogus) PP keeps telling me to go to Resolution page and contact seller but NOTHING ever happens
Contributor

I got ripped off too. They sent me a letter telling me my products are on the way. But PP already returned my money. Pp needs to put a stop to anyone trying to purchase products from them or at least put an end to thier business on pp side.

I ordered 3 bras. Got a text saying they were shipped. I click on the link and it's a non existent page.
Contributor

Good luck! Got mine over a month later. Absolute garbage! Tried to get address to return the bras for a refund. No response for weeks. Then got a response and was told my reference # wasnt theres. The # was referenced in their email. This company is as shady as they get!
Tags (1)
Contributor

Same here- awful bras Junk PayPal would not refund Emails useless So much for the wheel of discount. Very disappointed!!
Contributor

Bonjour,

J'ai également un paiement  pour Storm Media Limited, il s'agit d'une commande que j'ai faite sur un site par mon téléphone portable.
En fait on commande en dollars et du coup le montant en euros est perturbant mais j'ai bien validé ce paiement.

Toutefois, ma commande n'est toujours pas arrivée et là ça m'inquiète plutôt pour ça.

Packie

Contributor

La commande en question est sur le site https://alpha-buying.com

Donc si vous avez commandé via ce site, c'est normal le paiement.

Attention on règle en dollars donc le montant en euros est différent.

I ordered something a month ago ... haven't received it and don't hope to now that I've read these comments. =(

Yes they are complete and total frauds! I just got off the phone with paypal and they are kindly helping me get my money back from them. I ordered their fiber enhanced mascara and a growth serum as well and the first week they sent me a tracking number from China. I thought wow that was fast, well I was wrong because the moment I entered the tracking number the system told me it was not a real number. I waited a week. Entered the number again and still, not a real number, I emailed several times. No response. I can't even find the ad I used to order on Facebook to begin with anymore. Its been 3 weeks not a word , or a response. Paypal needs to stop letting these vermin use their services. These people are popping up all over social media ripping people like me off. Thank goodness Paypal came through for me.

Tags (1)