cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I too ordered a product from this company, over a mtg ago. They refuse to respond to any emails. Pay pal is no help either , a complete joke. I refuse to pay for an item that I never got. I'm done with PayPal 2hr wait to talk to someone on the phone is also unacceptable.

Gosh waiting all that time until they could answer your call!!! Obvious they have a lot of complaints to deal with! All rather worrying.

I ordered an item on line from this company and I have never received it, plus I have two different charges each with a different invoice number. They are not answering my email

New Community Member

I am in the same boat. I knew I shouldnt have ordered from a company I had never heard of but I have seen other ads on facebook and was completely satisfied.

New Community Member

I ordered a hair dryer/ straightener and never recieved it.
New Community Member

I ordered a eyebrow product on May 8th and still haven’t received it. Pay pal has contacted them but all they got for me was a tracking number which is not working. Hopefully they will keep trying to resolve Barbara

I had the same, and never received the product. Paypal decided in favour of seller. So I called them up and had to raise up my voice to resolve this.

I was lucky that the person (waiting time over 25 min over the phone) helped me and refunded my money finally.

Good luck to you, I told Ebay they should not allow business like these companies on Paypal, as they give Paypal as well a bad reputation.

Highlighted

The same thing happened to me- PP has been NO HELP- they produced a tracking number (which is bogus) PP keeps telling me to go to Resolution page and contact seller but NOTHING ever happens
New Community Member

I got ripped off too. They sent me a letter telling me my products are on the way. But PP already returned my money. Pp needs to put a stop to anyone trying to purchase products from them or at least put an end to thier business on pp side.
New Community Member

I ordered 3 bras. Got a text saying they were shipped. I click on the link and it's a non existent page.