cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Ashley,

I was also just denied my order dispute from Paypal, and now I see all of these people that have also had problems with this company, and you guys are doing NOTHING to help us. I don't remember ever even ordering from this company, and I sure haven't received any merchandise from them. I also tried emailing them at the email address that PAYPAL provided me, and it keeps coming back as undeliverable. What else does Paypal need to prove that this is a company scamming your customers?? Undoubtedly, Paypal doesn't care, which is a very big let down.

Contributor

I never received anything from Storm Media either.  They charged me $33.60.  I want my money refunded!!!!

Contributor

I filed and your response was it fits my online shopping profile. I did not order these items. I, like all the others here, was ripped off. Again! I did not order these items!!!
Contributor

I ordered a pair of therapy socks and I haven't got them was told I would get them today I never got them
Contributor

I live in the US- Storm Nedia debited my account and NEVER sent my order- I have emailed them numerous times and no answer
Tags (1)
Contributor

Hi - I've just spoken to customer services at Paypal and spoke to a very nice lady called Maria. She has now opened a case for me for non receipt of goods. She will contact the company direct and they have until the 17 Feb to respond. So fingers crossed. I explained that the tracking number is invalid. They are an untrustworthy company to deal with. I've been told not to worry but I am. I can't afford to just throw money away like this.

Fingers crossed!

My advice would be for everyone to complain verbally about this company. I was told I had a six minute wait this evening but my call was taken within two minutes. Perhaps if we all verbally complain, Paypal might sit up and realise that they have a serious problem on their hands.

Good luck everyone! x

Contributor

I did the very same thing. I dealt with a very understanding and compassionate person. When he asked me what I wanted to do ... I replied ‘I just want my money back’! AND I GOT IT BACK! You have to CALL and talk to a real person!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hmm, sorry to say - I wouldn't hold much hope.

I'm reading more & more people who have used this company (trading under various names) and being let down by them, but PAYPAL STILL DO NOTHING!!

Contributor

Hi Ashley, I have also tried to cancel an order 3x from these and no replies. I have just been told it’s a scam company. How do I go about getting the transaction reversed?
Contributor

Yes, catsy05, Storm Media Limited is a fraud!  You can get to a particular transaction by going to your debits and credits pages.  Click on Storm Media Limited in any payment box and it will give you information you can use to get a refund as well as having them cancel your subscription.