cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered a pair of therapy socks and I haven't got them was told I would get them today I never got them
Highlighted
Contributor

I live in the US- Storm Nedia debited my account and NEVER sent my order- I have emailed them numerous times and no answer
Tags (1)
Contributor

Hi - I've just spoken to customer services at Paypal and spoke to a very nice lady called Maria. She has now opened a case for me for non receipt of goods. She will contact the company direct and they have until the 17 Feb to respond. So fingers crossed. I explained that the tracking number is invalid. They are an untrustworthy company to deal with. I've been told not to worry but I am. I can't afford to just throw money away like this.

Fingers crossed!

My advice would be for everyone to complain verbally about this company. I was told I had a six minute wait this evening but my call was taken within two minutes. Perhaps if we all verbally complain, Paypal might sit up and realise that they have a serious problem on their hands.

Good luck everyone! x

Contributor

I did the very same thing. I dealt with a very understanding and compassionate person. When he asked me what I wanted to do ... I replied ‘I just want my money back’! AND I GOT IT BACK! You have to CALL and talk to a real person!!!!
Contributor

Hmm, sorry to say - I wouldn't hold much hope.

I'm reading more & more people who have used this company (trading under various names) and being let down by them, but PAYPAL STILL DO NOTHING!!

Contributor

Hi Ashley, I have also tried to cancel an order 3x from these and no replies. I have just been told it’s a scam company. How do I go about getting the transaction reversed?
Contributor

Yes, catsy05, Storm Media Limited is a fraud!  You can get to a particular transaction by going to your debits and credits pages.  Click on Storm Media Limited in any payment box and it will give you information you can use to get a refund as well as having them cancel your subscription.

Contributor

Non ho ricevuto nulla
Contributor

Ordered a watch on 8/3/19 not heard a word from them, but the £17.41 has been paid by PayPal 

Contributor

I just got Rip out by Storm Media and now im getting ripped off by Pay Pal RIGHT NOW they are PROTECTING THIS COMPANY TO BAD No one sees this until its too late