cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

My disput with stormmedia at PayPal was in July well below the 180 days pp sets. I did not get my item and they kept my 30.00. PayPal sided with them without an explanation They are a fraud and I have another item I have not received from them yet. This was before I wasn’t getting the first product.
Contributor

It sounds like this Storm Media may be a PayPal subsidiary as they are not refunded clear & legitimate cases of fraud. They're probably getting a little cash on the side why else would they continue to side w/ them. This company has 10s of thousands of complaints of fraud. Nice work PayPal. 

I bought something from them as well.  I didn't receive it.  I filed a dispute with Paypal and emailed Storm Media.  No response AND Paypal closed my dispute for lack of activity.  I filed the dispute, why didn't Paypay do its part?  I resubmitted again. 

New Community Member

I agree they are a fraudulent company.  They sent a product 2 1/2 months after I ordered it.  After having it 11 days, I attempted to return it, because it was not as represented on their site.  They told me they only accepted returns for 10 days.  They admitted in an email that information wasn't published on their web site.

New Community Member

My invoice number is c5458720227364.1 Never get my stuff want to refund my money
Tags (1)
Contributor

Good luck.. that reference # means nothing. They will claim that's not their reference #.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I received inferior products from Storm Media that I'm trying to return. I filed a case with PayPal several weeks ago. This morning I get a message from PayPal in my email that said that Storm Media had send me a message. Tried to open the message an it locked up. Tried 2-3 more times and got the same thing. So I called PayPal. The person answering the phone was of little to no help. She said that I had opened another claim regarding this matter and because I did this that my previous claim had been deleted. I asked that this claim be expedited because I had sent the original claim weeks ago. Storm Media is a joke. There merchandise is horrible, cheaply made and of poorest quality. Nothing like they claim or describe in their ads. PayPal needs to block them from participating using their services and protect the consumers that they provide service for. I want an address to return the items I purchased and a full refund of my payment to them! From the looks of things here in this community forum, I'm not the only person using PayPal that's been scammed by Storm Media. This company is a joke!

Tags (1)
Contributor

Ashley,

I was also just denied my order dispute from Paypal, and now I see all of these people that have also had problems with this company, and you guys are doing NOTHING to help us. I don't remember ever even ordering from this company, and I sure haven't received any merchandise from them. I also tried emailing them at the email address that PAYPAL provided me, and it keeps coming back as undeliverable. What else does Paypal need to prove that this is a company scamming your customers?? Undoubtedly, Paypal doesn't care, which is a very big let down.

Contributor

I never received anything from Storm Media either.  They charged me $33.60.  I want my money refunded!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed and your response was it fits my online shopping profile. I did not order these items. I, like all the others here, was ripped off. Again! I did not order these items!!!