cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered some leggings never received the email address did not exist now I’m out 20.94 dollars what can we do
New Community Member

I also have a charge on my paypal account for 18.96 from storm media. I called PayPal yesterday but somehow got disconnected. I will call again. I made another purchase to another website a few weeks before and the amounts is pretty close.

I phoned PayPal too about this company yesterday, who had taken, or been given,£20.98 from my account for goods not received and I was told to wait 21 days and if I didn't receive them, I'd recieve a refund. Today I git an e mail from PayPal saying I had no case against Storm Media???

I just don't understand why Paypal are being so stubborn over this. Do we have to get the media involved? There are so many people on here who have been done over by this company. It is a disgrace!

Do you think an attorney would be interested in a group representation? I don't know if there is enough money in it to interest one
Highlighted

Probably not but bad publicity is not good for anyone. Maybe the moneypage in the Daily Mail for example??

New Community Member

Looks like I also got trapped. I clicked on ad while playing solitaire and placed the order. While paypal confirmed the payment, I have not received a single communication from Storm Media till date even after 2 weeks since I placed the order. Sent an email today and will keep you all posted
Tags (1)

About a month ago we bought Anti-Cellulite Compression Leggings from them thru ad on Instagram, paid thru PayPal. Haven't received anything not even a tracking number,no response to emails. So I just filed a claim with PayPal.

Paypal should block this company and stop all the transactions that are going to them. They are %100 a Fraud.

We all got scammed by them. 

New Community Member

Same thing happened to me.  I didn't receive my leggings.  They were bought through Storm Media Limited.  -25.96 from my Paypal account.  I have an invoice and transaction ID.  What can be done?

Storm Media Limited is definitely a Fraud. I have had 2 unintentional dealings with them in the past 3 months by ordering off ads on Facebook. I ordered from Modern Boutiques in City of Industry, CA. Waited a month before contacting them 4 times about receiving a shipping notification with tracking number, but no item. Tracking number says VALID TRACKING .. NOT IN SYSTEM. Their same response was THIS TIME OF YEAR WE ARE SO BUSY. When I sent a message thru PayPal saying I was going to file a dispute, it took 2 weeks for the item to arrive. I had orders a sports bra, I got a sports bra made for a preteen child. I ordered EXLarge. The bra measured 11 inches across at widest point. PayPal got them to agree to a full refund but requires I return the bra. The address to return it was to Hong Kong at a cost of 33.60, for a 20.00 bra from California USA. I sent it to Hong Kong following all instructions.. Then o filed with PayPal to get my shipping cost back. The second charge I received from Storm Media was tights I ordered unknowingly from Modern Boutiques. The tights are unacceptable as well but waiting to see about getting the shipping cost back. There is definitely a Fraud going on here. A company in California, Moder Boutiques is apparently a front for a store in Hong Kong. I am looking on Facebook to find where to file a complaint, this is a definite fraud. My husband does not use PayPal, he is disputing a charge to his credit card from Storm Media with out much luck. How is this legal? My first run in with them started in November and still is not resolved. Storm Media needs to be stopped.