cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I got ripped off too. I ordered a pair of compression pantyhose and I never received nothing but they charged me 20.96.

I have contacted PayPal twice now and that's been a waste of time

I have contacted PP and Storm Media and NO HELP- I don’t know why PP does not purge them from selling when they have committed so much fraud DSW

Money

Trying to purchase some cell phone holder cables. The price quoted was NOT the price at the end - so I cancelled and closed it out. The charge STILL went through and I can’t find them anywhere. They were on FB - but out of Hong Kong. I’ve asked PP to cancel payment from less than an hour ago - ticks me off.
Highlighted

Hello, sorry this happened to you as well.  This person at Storm Media Ltd is ri[pping off people.  they advertize on Facebook and I went through Paypl to order an item.  I never received it and Immediately wrote a responce to Paypal.  I have written the Seller of Storm Media NUMEROUS times and they have not aswered me.  This TRULY is a SCAM company and he is a THIEF.

Deborah Wilson

Still trying to get PP to help me

Hi Deborah - it really is shocking!! PLEASE don't give in!! We must all keep on at paypal. They have a responsibility towards us to protect us from this scum.

Jan x

Ditto, I have filed 2 disputes, and tried chat and phone. Got cut off of chat and the PP phone after holding for 15 minutes.

New Community Member

I ordered some leggings never received the email address did not exist now I’m out 20.94 dollars what can we do

Hello, I ordered exercize bras from Storm media the first of December.  Never received them. I emailed them at lease 15 times and they never answered.  Keep writing PP and let them kn ow, they FINALLY stood by me and I got my refund.  They shoupd STOP Storm Media from fraudlent sales.

Deborah