cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Yes, I agree. I am shocked at how many pages of complaints there are about this company and yet paypal refuse to do anything. We shouldn't have to fight for our rights! 

PayPal need to refund our money and face book need to remove this scummy company's advert! 😤
Highlighted

I agree but I ordered after seeing an advert on instagram.

So unfair that this company is seemingly getting away with it.

I feel like contacting the press about it. Where is our protection?? This is why we use paypal. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Yes, I agree! PayPal have let us and themselves down. My account will now be closed 😡

This is exactly how I feel too. So disappointed with Paypal. Just NO SUPPORT. 

PayPal should ban them and refund our money they gaily handed out! Face book should ban them too 😡
New Community Member

I to have not received my item to my dismay. All I ask is a refund or the goods. Storm media Ltd.
New Community Member

I was charged twice for one product that I had ordered but have not received I do not want this order to continue I've had it with this company I want my money back in my checking account.

Hello

The best is to raise a dispute and call Paypal at the same time. They have to give your money back.

Be determined, good luck 

New Community Member

Paypal DIDNT refund my money.  They closed the dispute and state that I couldn't reopen.  I am disappointed.  Maybe it's time to stop using Paypal.