Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

debraguffey1
I was charged twice for one product that I had ordered but have not received I do not want this order to continue I've had it with this company I want my money back in my checking account.
Login to Me Too

detti3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

The best is to raise a dispute and call Paypal at the same time. They have to give your money back.

Be determined, good luck 

Login to Me Too

robindaniel33

Paypal DIDNT refund my money.  They closed the dispute and state that I couldn't reopen.  I am disappointed.  Maybe it's time to stop using Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Ewa6

Same happened to me,no money no product very disappointed!

Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Yep... take your money don't send merchandise, refunds and ignore you or tell you that you didn't order anything from them even when you have transaction numbers and other relevant information.
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
It's just disgraceful and very disappointing. PayPal have really let themselves down
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
I use PayPal a lot and I trusted it........no more!
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! 😤
Login to Me Too

mlugo1
Contributor
Contributor

The product I bought online does not work. When I notified Storm Media Limited they asked to buy new batteries and to make a video showing when the batteries are opened from the package, installed and that the product does not work. I sent it. They replied back to use brand new batteries with FLAT & SMOOTH negative side. I sent them a picture of the batteries I used and they told me that the product does not work with the “Energizer” brand. I contacted Paypal with the issue but I had no luck. They sent me an email that they favored the seller because they provided me with enough information for the product. I am not spending any more money on additional batteries. I already complied with their request of proof. The batteries I used are AAA batteries as the product indicated and the ones I used have a flat surface on the negative side. They are saying that the product does not work with “Energizer” brand. To buy and use 2 new more brands and send video. I just want to return the product and that they replace it with a new one that works or that they give my money back. I have never had such a bad experience returning a product. The product does not have anything written on the box or instructions that indicate not to use with that brand.

Login to Me Too

Ellisb
Contributor
Contributor
When is PayPal going to do something about this company? PayPal, HELLO!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.