Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal need to refund our money and face book need to remove this scummy company's advert! 😤
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

I agree but I ordered after seeing an advert on instagram.

So unfair that this company is seemingly getting away with it.

I feel like contacting the press about it. Where is our protection?? This is why we use paypal. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I agree! PayPal have let us and themselves down. My account will now be closed 😡
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly how I feel too. So disappointed with Paypal. Just NO SUPPORT. 

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should ban them and refund our money they gaily handed out! Face book should ban them too 😡
Login to Me Too

Ct66
Contributor
Contributor
I to have not received my item to my dismay. All I ask is a refund or the goods. Storm media Ltd.
Login to Me Too

TEGDIG
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. PayPal has to know about this because there are way too many complaints on this company. They started using a new name now instead of store media there now Kosy Corners I think. PayPal should do a better job I've looking out for their members.
Login to Me Too

Jen2379
New Community Member
I have never even been given a delivery date or gotten any sort of response at all from this company. They just took my money and nothing after that. I reported them to the better business bureau.
Login to Me Too

Deb110
Contributor
Contributor
I have been charged £39 for goods I dident even order I've never recieved them and pay pay you have gone in their favour how is that right when I called and spoke to you immediately after I learned of what had happened? So sad when I'm a valued user of psy pal 😥
Login to Me Too

Angbon0410
Contributor
Contributor
I think the question to ask is why PayPal continues to deal with this fraudulent company? My claim is being reviewed right now but I went to call them from work and was told I had a two hour wait to speak with someone. I certainly don’t have that kind of time to sit on the phone to deal with this issue. But with the hundreds of complaints that this company has received on PayPal I’m not sure why they are still allowing them to receive transactions. Something is not right!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.