Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
I sent email with all my reference data asking for refund and address to return product several times. After 3-4 emails I was told that I had not purchased items from them. What the heck? The info was provided from them with their email address! Stall tactic to extend refund period over the PayPal time limits. Fraud plain and simple!
Login to Me Too

lakecliff
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me!  Pay Pal needs to stop helping this seller rob people!

Login to Me Too

eskep
Contributor
Contributor

Never received my order. They do not receive emails or phone. Why in the world is Paypal still allowing this company to use them with hundreds of same complaints ??? I guess I probably lost my money. If I did and Paypal does not resolve this I will never use Paypal again.

Login to Me Too

eskep
Contributor
Contributor

Never received my order. They do not receive emails or phone. Why in the world is Paypal still allowing this company to use them with hundreds of same complaints ??? I guess I probably lost my money. If I did and Paypal does not resolve this I will never use Paypal again.

Login to Me Too

sylvthe
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I had 4 charges, I never ordered from this company and when I filed a fraud with paypal they denied it.

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Ridiculous! PayPal and face book should remove them and refund all who've been defrauded 😡😤😡
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
I used to trust PayPal, not anymore! 😡
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I also placed an order for some hooks. Then when my receipt came from paypal, the company had added other items onto my order and charged me!!

I have emailed the company many times but no response. I then turned to paypal and they have not helped me at all!! I am so disappointed with paypal. I use paypal a lot and I use it for the added security. I feel very let down by paypal and I know, especially after reading these other posts, that I have been done over by this company.

I am very angry. Storm Media keep sending my emails that my order is on it's way and then they said they would refund the overcharge of $14. That was almost three weeks ago and guess what - no goods and no refund.

Paypal should BAN this company. I also HELP their loyal users.

Login to Me Too

Pitzerjerry
Contributor
Contributor
Clearly this company is a rip off. PayPal is really disappointing to me right now. I use them frequently and have always felt safe in doing so. After this experience and seeing all of you I no longer feel safe with PayPal
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I agree. I am shocked at how many pages of complaints there are about this company and yet paypal refuse to do anything. We shouldn't have to fight for our rights! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.