cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

update.  Paypal closed my case saying the transaction was consistent with other transactions I have made. Not sure what that means other than I have bought things online before? Anyway I was able to get to 9Uppa (page I bought from) on facebook and chat with someone there.  Told them to cancel my order so they directed me to a support email.  I sent an email asking to cancel the order to that email, to the email that confirmed my order and to the email listed in my paypal transaction.  Today paypal sent an email saying I was getting a refund. The change was on my CC so now I am waiting for the refund to hit my CC.  Be very careful about buying anything from anyone on Facebook.  Facebook doesn't seem to care who they put up as sellers. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Gosh similar to me. Ordered some hooks. They then added extra items, which I did not order! I opened a case but paypal have denied it!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I've also emailed the company and they have replied to a couple of my many emails. Still no items and no refund.

I am very angry. I so wish I had read this messages on here before ordering off this company.

Contributor

Exactly! FB could’nt care less about thiefs!
Contributor

Notify your credit card Now and tell them it was not authorized- I had to write P.O. about the matter at lease 10 times- they finally said they were crediting me- PP need to NOT DO BUSINESS with Storm Media ever! They are thrives preying in on innocent people
Contributor

THANKS!  NOW I KNOW....UGGH!

Contributor

Got a charge for $25 and change from Storm Media, and got a talking Hamster...LOL Did not order this item, changing my password. Who are these people????? Location is in California, some warehouse found that on Google earth. The acctual address was 17930 Ajax Cir, city of Industry CA 91748.

Contributor

I was thinking of ordering some items online and went through the process to the last page. When I got to the last page the prices were different so I closed out the page without ordering. A little bit later I received an email from PayPal that I had authorized a payment to Storm Media Ltd. I did no such thing. The actual supplier is called We Go Goat and they are refusing refund after first saying it was a site error. I sent and email to Storm Media with no reply. I also notified PayPal who responded that the charges fit my online profile.
Contributor

Only one of the items was delivered which I immediately returned to sender. Shame on you PayPal
Contributor

I had the same experience with the unwanted purchase, only I went through a fruitless and frustrating process of trying to negotiate with the customer service team about cancelling the sale. They agreed to do it but never followed through. Disappointing that PayPal did not back you up - I can see there's no point wasting my time contesting the charges if they just wave it off as something I am likely to purchase!

Contributor

I ordered two items from Storm Media Ltd in December 2018 and NEVER received them.  I wrote to PP and asked them for help and wrote the Seller, Storm Media 6-7 times.  They NEVER replied to my requests for a refund because I never received the merchandise.

Tags (1)