Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

holleyeqp4
Contributor
Contributor

How in the PayPal world are there something like 11,000 complaints of fraud and about 10,000 unresolved????

PayPal wake up, these people are beyond scammers are you are allowing this to happen.

You have alot more members then scammers, you should treat us well. Do what is right, please

Thank you,

Login to Me Too

milla1426
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been waiting for a month to receive my 3 bras and nothing as of yet
Login to Me Too

brisaj22
New Community Member

Did you ever get them or resolve the case? It's been a month since I ordered mine and I cannot get in contact with them. so frustrating!!

Login to Me Too

Jennysmith
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered bras too. In April. Never received them. Filed a dispute with PayPal. They sent me tracking information. I called the company who the tracking number is for. They don't have any information on that number. Once again I'm **bleep** out of money. This is why I never use PayPal. I should have known bettet
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a bra from them. After waiting a few weeks l inquired and they said l would receive in 2 weeks. Inquired again and they insisted it had been delivered, gave me a traccking number that was invalid. Now they advise contacting the Vietnam postal service. What? I live in NY. In my case my inquiries are gojng to surrealunicorn.com. l hope l can get help from Paypal

Login to Me Too

Rowach58
I just realized while going over my PayPal account that I have not received an order I placed with Storm Media Limited. It was magnetic eyelashes. With tax it was 25.00 It was over a month ago that I placed my order.
Login to Me Too

vocals2477
I did the same on May 29th and I have not rcvd my magnetic lashes. I almost forgot about them because I was pregnant. I’m now able to focus on it and I’m filing a dispute now. Pay Pal should not submit payment for this company.
Login to Me Too

Ec7329
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I also have been scammed from this so called Storm media, ordered a a 3xl blk bra did get it but it surely won't fit me. Their size chart is so off for America I should have ordered a 5xl and maybe it would fit. This is the 2nd time and PayPal always sides with them, I disputed my case and of course PayPal denied it. The company wanted me to measure the whole bra for them even after sending pics of the bra next to my size you could tell it was sized wrong. Will never order again from them and PayPal DOES NOT STAND BY THEIR CLIENTS EITHER. NO CHINA ORDERING FOR ME EVER AGAIN NOTHING. So disappointed in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I opened a case online but paypal have closed the case as they said the order was authorised. Well only one item was and not the other items the company added onto my order!! Also the items have never arrived. Other items I have ordered from abroad have all arrived safely without a hitch.

I will try and ring paypal tomorrow but it shouldn't be this hard. So disappointed with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Beckyann1
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. It is so frustrating. Now what can I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.