cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

To my greatest disappointment I opened a case on PayPal and they said they cant trace any fruad...this is not right and I dont see the need have a PayPal account anymore

I'm so sorry. That's awful. After reading so many people being scammed by this STORM MEDIA LIMITED company over the course of at least a year and a half, I'm VERY RELUCTANT AND SUSPECT regarding PayPal allowance and involvement. Why in the world would PAYPAL STILL allow this company to do business with them? Probably will NEVER use PayPal again to make purchases. Just receive and send money to friends and family
Contributor

That’s exactly what I was wondering!!!! The funny thing is, I got my money back for the fraudulent charges that were placed on my debit card, but, today, I received the items that I was being charged for, even though I didn’t order them, and stopped all transactions going to them!!!!! I have NO IDEA why these 2 items (a lint catcher & pet hair remover) were mailed to me, it’s pretty bizarre.

Why didn't PayPal block pay to them then no problem
Contributor

It appears that not only is Storm Media LTD a fraud, but Pay Pal is complicite... It's like 1500+ complaints and PP is still doing business with them...WTF!!!!????

I am so stop. I just ordered a bra off fb, double checked that it was not Storm Media and when I get my PayPal notification email, I see, Storm Media. They are so crooked and PayPal does nothing about it. I am sure I will never receive this or be reimbursed by PayPal just like my night light order in January. Grrrrrrr

I have the same experience. I consider to end my engagement with PayPal because of this. I can't understand, why I don't get my money back, when Storm Media doesn't reply when I mail them telling them, I haven't received my purchase. Sad PayPal doesn't get going!

New Community Member

I have run into the same thing wirh Storm Media aka Lazylulliby. I ordered 2 pair of legging in January and what I received would fit a child. While waiting for a response regarding an exchange, I ordered 3 pair of a larger size in February and to date have received nothing. They do not respond ouside of giving a tracking number that comes up as invalid and a delivery date that has come and gone and nothing. As I work remote, I was available the date they stated and nothing was delivered. This place is scamming people and something should be done. I am not out 31.93 and 65.90. Never again.
Highlighted

Hi - I opened a case online but paypal have closed the case as they said the order was authorised. Well only one item was and not the other items the company added onto my order!! Also the items have never arrived. Other items I have ordered from abroad have all arrived safely without a hitch.

I will try and ring paypal tomorrow but it shouldn't be this hard. So disappointed with paypal.

The same thing happened to me. It is so frustrating. Now what can I do?