cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered the tights which took over a month to come and they are tiny I ordered xxl I don’t think they will even fit my 12 year old for the price I have paid for them they just came is a clear bag and packaging really not happy
Highlighted

Hi - I asked Paypal for help and they have refused. I'm so angry and disappointed. I hate being scammed. $36 down - money I should have spent more wisely.

Apparently they also go by "LazyLullaby", because I ordered an item and still haven't received any update e-mails since January 2nd when I was told that my order was on the way. My order was placed on December 28th, and the money was taken out of my bank account on December 31st under the name STORMMEDIAL. I have been e-mailing them since January, and keep getting told that it's on it's way. I have included part of my most recent e-mail from January 26th: 

"I have pulled-up your record and I do see your order which was placed on December 28, 2018. Please re-check the tracking site within 5-7 business days for an update regarding your shipment. If there would still be no update by then, feel free to get back in touch with us and we would gladly assist you."

Lesson learned!!

They are still at it. Ordered leggings from a Facebook app posed as Lazy lullaby on Dec 30th, not had anything since ordering from them so did a bit of research and PayPal payment made to storm media, googled them and Lazy Lullaby and I’m horrified. I’ve opened a case to get my money back .... here’s hoping
Tags (2)
Contributor

Let's hope you get your refund. PayPal HAS TO DO SOMETHING, to stop Storm Media from using their services to commit sales embezzlement. If they DON'T they're just as guilty of the crimes that Storm Media committing. For PayPal they can be charged with accessory after the fact. Meaning, they have been alerted to what Storm Media and its aliases are doing and they're ignoring it and profits from it. Not a good place for PayPal to be in.
New Community Member

I also ordered from this company and have not received the product.  I attempted to contact them through their website and through PayPal.  They claim they sent the product, but when I try, I can't track the package and it has yet to arrive - more than one month after they claim to have shipped.  I have an open case with PayPal, I hope they can resolve this for me...

I ordered leggings and a screwdriver set 20th December 2018 and have not received them and can’t seem to contact them
New Community Member

I ordered a multi media electric plug and never received it. Definite scam.

The âme happent to me as well, I will  make sure that I will report Paypal to the financial ombudsman services.

New Community Member

I was told by pay pal they would not give me my money back because storm media provided them with a tracking number and I never recieved the product be aware people storm media is a fraud