cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Never received my order. They do not receive emails or phone. Why in the world is Paypal still allowing this company to use them with hundreds of same complaints ??? I guess I probably lost my money. If I did and Paypal does not resolve this I will never use Paypal again.

Contributor

Same here. I had 4 charges, I never ordered from this company and when I filed a fraud with paypal they denied it.

Contributor

Ridiculous! PayPal and face book should remove them and refund all who've been defrauded 😡😤😡
Contributor

I used to trust PayPal, not anymore! 😡
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi - I also placed an order for some hooks. Then when my receipt came from paypal, the company had added other items onto my order and charged me!!

I have emailed the company many times but no response. I then turned to paypal and they have not helped me at all!! I am so disappointed with paypal. I use paypal a lot and I use it for the added security. I feel very let down by paypal and I know, especially after reading these other posts, that I have been done over by this company.

I am very angry. Storm Media keep sending my emails that my order is on it's way and then they said they would refund the overcharge of $14. That was almost three weeks ago and guess what - no goods and no refund.

Paypal should BAN this company. I also HELP their loyal users.

Contributor

Clearly this company is a rip off. PayPal is really disappointing to me right now. I use them frequently and have always felt safe in doing so. After this experience and seeing all of you I no longer feel safe with PayPal
Contributor

Yes, I agree. I am shocked at how many pages of complaints there are about this company and yet paypal refuse to do anything. We shouldn't have to fight for our rights! 

Contributor

PayPal need to refund our money and face book need to remove this scummy company's advert! 😤
Contributor

I agree but I ordered after seeing an advert on instagram.

So unfair that this company is seemingly getting away with it.

I feel like contacting the press about it. Where is our protection?? This is why we use paypal. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Contributor

Yes, I agree! PayPal have let us and themselves down. My account will now be closed 😡