cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I am really upset that Pay Pal is still paying this company after all the complaints I just read dating back to April of 2018. I just got ripped off also and so far have no relief from Pay Pal. I wish I had checked out this page before I placed order through Facebook.

Contributor

I filed with the BBB and they have a history of complaints there also. I'm really disappointed with PayPal regarding this ripoff.
Contributor

I was going to order a product for $14.99 until I got to the shipping and saw it was $5.99. I left the order unfinished and left their site. PayPal have since paid them $20.98 out of my account
Highlighted
Contributor

That's basically what happened to me. 25.97 for not ordering.
Contributor

I got ripped off too. I ordered a pair of compression pantyhose and I never received nothing but they charged me 20.96.
Contributor

I have contacted PayPal twice now and that's been a waste of time
Contributor

I have contacted PP and Storm Media and NO HELP- I don’t know why PP does not purge them from selling when they have committed so much fraud DSW
Contributor

Money
Contributor

Trying to purchase some cell phone holder cables. The price quoted was NOT the price at the end - so I cancelled and closed it out. The charge STILL went through and I can’t find them anywhere. They were on FB - but out of Hong Kong. I’ve asked PP to cancel payment from less than an hour ago - ticks me off.
Contributor

Hello, sorry this happened to you as well.  This person at Storm Media Ltd is ri[pping off people.  they advertize on Facebook and I went through Paypl to order an item.  I never received it and Immediately wrote a responce to Paypal.  I have written the Seller of Storm Media NUMEROUS times and they have not aswered me.  This TRULY is a SCAM company and he is a THIEF.

Deborah Wilson

Still trying to get PP to help me