cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I had the same experience with the unwanted purchase, only I went through a fruitless and frustrating process of trying to negotiate with the customer service team about cancelling the sale. They agreed to do it but never followed through. Disappointing that PayPal did not back you up - I can see there's no point wasting my time contesting the charges if they just wave it off as something I am likely to purchase!

Contributor

I ordered two items from Storm Media Ltd in December 2018 and NEVER received them.  I wrote to PP and asked them for help and wrote the Seller, Storm Media 6-7 times.  They NEVER replied to my requests for a refund because I never received the merchandise.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I am really upset that Pay Pal is still paying this company after all the complaints I just read dating back to April of 2018. I just got ripped off also and so far have no relief from Pay Pal. I wish I had checked out this page before I placed order through Facebook.

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed with the BBB and they have a history of complaints there also. I'm really disappointed with PayPal regarding this ripoff.
Contributor

I was going to order a product for $14.99 until I got to the shipping and saw it was $5.99. I left the order unfinished and left their site. PayPal have since paid them $20.98 out of my account
Contributor

That's basically what happened to me. 25.97 for not ordering.
Contributor

I got ripped off too. I ordered a pair of compression pantyhose and I never received nothing but they charged me 20.96.
Contributor

I have contacted PayPal twice now and that's been a waste of time
Contributor

I have contacted PP and Storm Media and NO HELP- I don’t know why PP does not purge them from selling when they have committed so much fraud DSW
Contributor

Money