Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

joes_myth
Contributor
Contributor

What was your dispute reason and did Paypal make you return the item?  How was it resolved?

@Deborahwilson00 wrote:
Hello to all- DO NOT buy from Storm Media-Pay Pal stood by me and issued my credit!❤️❤️

Login to Me Too

skisom
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute the charge with your bank and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Have tried a few times with PayPal but they're not upholding my complaint. I will try my bank, but the money has already gone........to China!
Login to Me Too

Sanmann7
New Community Member
I ordered a tool from Storm Mefia Limited Dec15th have not received it.
Login to Me Too

Olsik
Contributor
Contributor

SAme with me, ordered 3 bras on Dec 10 and didn't receive it. Opened the case against them, will see what will happen

Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
Hi- Inordered the same thing and was charged and never received the bras- I ordered Dec 1- Storm Media will not return emails and nothing has happened with PP- good luck
Login to Me Too

fiadm5
Contributor
Contributor
Same here 😩
Login to Me Too

trav1970

I did not even click the confirm button for my order

Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Not uncommon, sadly. They are a horrible company to deal with.

Login to Me Too

tembree

Same here, once I saw shipping charges I exited out of PayPal and the order was placed anyways!   And no product was ever sent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.