cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Don't ask PayPal to do anything to help you here! Physically call PayPal and speak to a representative about Storm Medias not sending your purchased merchandise. This company has several other aliases too so it's reach goes much further than just the the people who use PayPal. This company needs to be stopped, but how does a company outside of the US be stooped for they're thieving? Unfortunately, people need to stop purchasing anything from ads online. Especially, Facebook and Instagram where the majority of their ads are posted.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Return address on my pkg is US!! Tom Pan Modern Boutique Inc <removed> CA 91748 So there are def US companies helping with these frauds!!!!!! Never have I ordered from Facebook before and never will I again! Signed.... totally passed off in MA😖 **IM IN FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT**

Tags (1)
Contributor

Class action lawsuit sounds good if PayPal aren’t going to resolve - they are still investigating my claim until 5th feb, despite storm media providing them with a fake track number for Yodel!
Contributor

I think the problem within here lies with PayPal accepting that Storm Media and its aliases have sent a tracking # and accept it as proof of shipping. PayPal doesn't check any further as to if the tracking # is accurate or if it's bogus. Storm Media knows that PayPal doesn't check the tracking #'s for accuracy allowing Storm Media to continue with their Fraudulent actions.

I also ordered something from Storm Media Limited.  I ordered a sports bra on December 4th, 2018, but have yet to receive it.  I have emailed them and sent them a message through their contact form on their website at http://www.goalshopper.com.  I received an automated replay saying they would check into it.  I sent it earlier today, so haven't heard back from them yet regarding my transaction.  PayPal should do SOMETHING about this!!!

Tags (1)
Contributor

Ring PayPal - I have and they’ve now refunded me 🙂
Contributor

Way to go! See, calling and speaking to a rep at PayPal usually resolves most of these instances.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Call PayPal and talk to a rep regarding your situation. They can't help you if they don't know about your situation with this online merchant!

I ordered something from storm media before Christmas, 12/19/18. Those talking hamsters. And I still haven’t received my order. I ordered 2. I’ve tried emailing them, but I haven’t gotten a response. Hopefully with PayPal I can just request a refund.
Contributor

I’d definitely try - good luck