Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

KathleenM
Contributor
Contributor
Remember this Co has a PayPal account! CALL PayPal and open a complaint against the Co!!! Should be against SOME LAW SOMEWHERE about the way these people conduct business! As a small business owner (who uses PayPal) things NEED TO CHANGE!! This is not right! It’s your money, you worked hard for it... don’t let these (cheap, foreign) companies rip you off! Buy local! Buy American Made!
Login to Me Too

francikociper
New Community Member

Naročil sem Talking hamster vendar od 4 kom sta dva nedelujoča oatala dva pa sta delujoča vendar nerazlpčno ponavljata in nista tako delujoča kot prikazujejo v reklamnih video spotih. Kako naj zahtevam vračilo denarja saj ob plačilu nisem nikjer zasledil povezavo za povratni kontakt od prodajalca.

Hvala za pomoč

I've ordered a Talking Hamster, but four of them are two inactive, but two are working but they are not repeatable and they are not as active as they are in advertising video spots. How can I request a refund of money, since I did not have any contact feedback from the seller at any time on payment?

thanks for the help

Login to Me Too

MsNancyMorgan
New Community Member
Ordered foot detox pads and never received. No email, no products. Scammed again.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MsNancyMorgan

Locate the payment transaction in your account activity, click it, then click "report a problem" to open a dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

gubie
Contributor
Contributor

I just ordered 2 dog harnesses from them and they automatically added other items to my order.  I sent email to them to cancel the order to two different email addresses that they have.  I also started a dispute with paypal and will try to do a dispute with my credit card company as soon as I can.  The amount is pending with them at this time.  I hope I can stop the transaction but I fear it may be impossible.

Login to Me Too

gubie
Contributor
Contributor

update.  Paypal closed my case saying the transaction was consistent with other transactions I have made. Not sure what that means other than I have bought things online before? Anyway I was able to get to 9Uppa (page I bought from) on facebook and chat with someone there.  Told them to cancel my order so they directed me to a support email.  I sent an email asking to cancel the order to that email, to the email that confirmed my order and to the email listed in my paypal transaction.  Today paypal sent an email saying I was getting a refund. The change was on my CC so now I am waiting for the refund to hit my CC.  Be very careful about buying anything from anyone on Facebook.  Facebook doesn't seem to care who they put up as sellers. 

Login to Me Too

jamjar4
Contributor
Contributor

Gosh similar to me. Ordered some hooks. They then added extra items, which I did not order! I opened a case but paypal have denied it!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I've also emailed the company and they have replied to a couple of my many emails. Still no items and no refund.

I am very angry. I so wish I had read this messages on here before ordering off this company.

Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! FB could’nt care less about thiefs!
Login to Me Too

Deborahwilson00
Contributor
Contributor
Notify your credit card Now and tell them it was not authorized- I had to write P.O. about the matter at lease 10 times- they finally said they were crediting me- PP need to NOT DO BUSINESS with Storm Media ever! They are thrives preying in on innocent people
Login to Me Too

75TAD
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS!  NOW I KNOW....UGGH!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.