cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I just had the same happen. They keep saying that USPS is waiting for my order. And each time they give a different date.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. Who is saying they're waiting on USPS for the package? AGAIN, call PayPal speak to a rep. PayPal has the capability to resolve this issue for you. They can't help you with something they aren't aware of.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I have been in touch with PayPal and they emailed back saying there was no case and the case was closed!
Contributor

I did purchase from them, but have not received any confirmation from them or my purchase.
Contributor

You won't receive a confirmation from them. They never send one. They probably will send a tracking #, that more than likely can't be tracked. I personally think it's just a made up # they enter off the tops of their heads and to make the customer think that their doing something. They're doing something all right. They've taking your money, keeping it, letting it accrue interest for them and in most cases banking on another stupid American to do nothing about them ripping them off! It's just as aggrivatingly simple as that. AGAIN! CALL PAYPAL Place a case against Storm Media! The only way this Chinese businessman is eventually stopped is to continue to expose him! IF PayPal denies your case after you've done every they've told you to do then call again and ask for the denial to be reviewed. Make sure you take screen shots of all transactions with PayPal regarding your interaction with them. This way when you talk with them you can back it up with the screenshots. That's what I did and my denied case was overturned within a couple of minutes talking to a rep. Then I filed for the refund of paid postage from PayPal which is just under transaction on the activity screen. I was refunded my return postage too! Don't just shrug your shoulders and say ole' well!
Contributor

Remember this Co has a PayPal account! CALL PayPal and open a complaint against the Co!!! Should be against SOME LAW SOMEWHERE about the way these people conduct business! As a small business owner (who uses PayPal) things NEED TO CHANGE!! This is not right! It’s your money, you worked hard for it... don’t let these (cheap, foreign) companies rip you off! Buy local! Buy American Made!
Contributor

I just ordered 2 dog harnesses from them and they automatically added other items to my order.  I sent email to them to cancel the order to two different email addresses that they have.  I also started a dispute with paypal and will try to do a dispute with my credit card company as soon as I can.  The amount is pending with them at this time.  I hope I can stop the transaction but I fear it may be impossible.

Tags (1)
Contributor

update.  Paypal closed my case saying the transaction was consistent with other transactions I have made. Not sure what that means other than I have bought things online before? Anyway I was able to get to 9Uppa (page I bought from) on facebook and chat with someone there.  Told them to cancel my order so they directed me to a support email.  I sent an email asking to cancel the order to that email, to the email that confirmed my order and to the email listed in my paypal transaction.  Today paypal sent an email saying I was getting a refund. The change was on my CC so now I am waiting for the refund to hit my CC.  Be very careful about buying anything from anyone on Facebook.  Facebook doesn't seem to care who they put up as sellers. 

Contributor

Gosh similar to me. Ordered some hooks. They then added extra items, which I did not order! I opened a case but paypal have denied it!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

I've also emailed the company and they have replied to a couple of my many emails. Still no items and no refund.

I am very angry. I so wish I had read this messages on here before ordering off this company.

Contributor

Exactly! FB could’nt care less about thiefs!