cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I also ordered something from Storm Media Limited.  I ordered a sports bra on December 4th, 2018, but have yet to receive it.  I have emailed them and sent them a message through their contact form on their website at http://www.goalshopper.com.  I received an automated replay saying they would check into it.  I sent it earlier today, so haven't heard back from them yet regarding my transaction.  PayPal should do SOMETHING about this!!!

Tags (1)

Ring PayPal - I have and they’ve now refunded me :-)
Highlighted
Contributor

Way to go! See, calling and speaking to a rep at PayPal usually resolves most of these instances.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Call PayPal and talk to a rep regarding your situation. They can't help you if they don't know about your situation with this online merchant!

I ordered something from storm media before Christmas, 12/19/18. Those talking hamsters. And I still haven’t received my order. I ordered 2. I’ve tried emailing them, but I haven’t gotten a response. Hopefully with PayPal I can just request a refund.

I’d definitely try - good luck

I had also ordered the same item. When they didn’t come I called PayPal and requested a refund. It took another week but I got a refund and an apology. CALL THEM! Apparently it is more effective than complaining on line. I spoke with a very understanding representative who asked the right question.... ‘what would you like to happen now?’ I told him I wanted my money back! The best thing to come out of this? I learned to NEVER again order something from a facebook ad!! Good Luck 🤞
Contributor

Yay! As I said on here over and over call PayPal. They can't do anything to help you IF YOU DON'T CALL.
Contributor

Exactly! Complaining here does nothing. You have to call PayPal
Contributor

Call PayPal! Placing a complaint on here doesnt do anything. IF you call then PayPal can register the complaint against Storm Media and most likely reimburse you. I think you'll be more apt to be refunded your money if you do.
Tags (1)