Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Jean54
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

Login to Me Too
1,491 REPLIES 1,491

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Don't ask PayPal to do anything to help you here! Physically call PayPal and speak to a representative about Storm Medias not sending your purchased merchandise. This company has several other aliases too so it's reach goes much further than just the the people who use PayPal. This company needs to be stopped, but how does a company outside of the US be stooped for they're thieving? Unfortunately, people need to stop purchasing anything from ads online. Especially, Facebook and Instagram where the majority of their ads are posted.
Login to Me Too

KathleenM
Contributor
Contributor

Return address on my pkg is US!! Tom Pan Modern Boutique Inc <removed> CA 91748 So there are def US companies helping with these frauds!!!!!! Never have I ordered from Facebook before and never will I again! Signed.... totally passed off in MA😖 **IM IN FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT**

Login to Me Too

scubachick75
Contributor
Contributor
Class action lawsuit sounds good if PayPal aren’t going to resolve - they are still investigating my claim until 5th feb, despite storm media providing them with a fake track number for Yodel!
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
I think the problem within here lies with PayPal accepting that Storm Media and its aliases have sent a tracking # and accept it as proof of shipping. PayPal doesn't check any further as to if the tracking # is accurate or if it's bogus. Storm Media knows that PayPal doesn't check the tracking #'s for accuracy allowing Storm Media to continue with their Fraudulent actions.
Login to Me Too

BeachKat
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered something from Storm Media Limited.  I ordered a sports bra on December 4th, 2018, but have yet to receive it.  I have emailed them and sent them a message through their contact form on their website at http://www.goalshopper.com.  I received an automated replay saying they would check into it.  I sent it earlier today, so haven't heard back from them yet regarding my transaction.  PayPal should do SOMETHING about this!!!

Login to Me Too

scubachick75
Contributor
Contributor
Ring PayPal - I have and they’ve now refunded me 🙂
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Way to go! See, calling and speaking to a rep at PayPal usually resolves most of these instances.
Login to Me Too

Danna24
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and talk to a rep regarding your situation. They can't help you if they don't know about your situation with this online merchant!
Login to Me Too

lpznina
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something from storm media before Christmas, 12/19/18. Those talking hamsters. And I still haven’t received my order. I ordered 2. I’ve tried emailing them, but I haven’t gotten a response. Hopefully with PayPal I can just request a refund.
Login to Me Too

scubachick75
Contributor
Contributor
I’d definitely try - good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.