cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I spoke to a rep at PayPal and demanded a refund. I had been waiting 3 weeks for some info about my order. Two emails went unanswered. As soon as PayPal got involved they sent my order. SO.... it seems this co. doesn’t fill their orders until they are forced to!! My order went to 5to9 vivid, my payment went to storm media and the return address was something different altogether!! Totally fraudulent company... PayPal should NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!
Contributor

Not surprised. This is typical of what this company does!
Contributor

I got nothing from PayPal after complaining, good luck
Contributor

Me too, but PayPal said NO! They gaily gave away my money and now won't help me get it back.

Had the same problem ordered something 3 months ago and have not received anything. Already sent emails to storm media and no reply please help paypal???
Contributor

Don't ask PayPal to do anything to help you here! Physically call PayPal and speak to a representative about Storm Medias not sending your purchased merchandise. This company has several other aliases too so it's reach goes much further than just the the people who use PayPal. This company needs to be stopped, but how does a company outside of the US be stooped for they're thieving? Unfortunately, people need to stop purchasing anything from ads online. Especially, Facebook and Instagram where the majority of their ads are posted.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Return address on my pkg is US!! Tom Pan Modern Boutique Inc <removed> CA 91748 So there are def US companies helping with these frauds!!!!!! Never have I ordered from Facebook before and never will I again! Signed.... totally passed off in MA😖 **IM IN FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT**

Tags (1)
Contributor

Class action lawsuit sounds good if PayPal aren’t going to resolve - they are still investigating my claim until 5th feb, despite storm media providing them with a fake track number for Yodel!
Highlighted
Contributor

I think the problem within here lies with PayPal accepting that Storm Media and its aliases have sent a tracking # and accept it as proof of shipping. PayPal doesn't check any further as to if the tracking # is accurate or if it's bogus. Storm Media knows that PayPal doesn't check the tracking #'s for accuracy allowing Storm Media to continue with their Fraudulent actions.
Contributor

I also ordered something from Storm Media Limited.  I ordered a sports bra on December 4th, 2018, but have yet to receive it.  I have emailed them and sent them a message through their contact form on their website at http://www.goalshopper.com.  I received an automated replay saying they would check into it.  I sent it earlier today, so haven't heard back from them yet regarding my transaction.  PayPal should do SOMETHING about this!!!

Tags (1)