cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I ordered the same thing December 24th I reviewed them late January but I'll tell you they are not what you ordered. They are some cheap see through stockings you can buy for a couple of bucks it took me until just recently I believe the beginning of March to receive my refund but that was after fighting with PayPal and had to open claim three times. I think my saving Grace was that I referred them to this page in their own PayPal site that I received my money.

Most certainly I'd say.   Very much the same as everyone else on here.  I bought one of those anti RFID card holders.  What arrived was an empty metal case. 

Looks like it's going to have to be one of those 'put it down to experience' situations.  

What a bunch of *******!

Fraud charges to pay pal acct
New Community Member

I have the same problem 😡no idea how to contact them 😕
Contributor

I've addressed this on many replies regarding these situations with Storm Media and their aliases. IF YOU WILL call PayPal and speak to a rep, they will give you the information you need to contact Storm Media. Make sure you keep screenshots of all your doing to contact them. Also, do Everything that PayPal tells you to do and make screenshots of everything there too. If you file a case against Storm Media through PayPal, whatever you do, DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE AGAINST STORM MEDIA started by PayPal. If you do, PayPal then considers the case against Storm Media closed and resolved, and will not reopen it. I filed a case with PayPal against Storm Media the information given me such as email address was bogus and my emails were returned as invalid email Address. I was given a physical address to return the products I had purchased from Storm Media and was told by PayPal that once Storm Media had confirmed I had returned their merchandise that I would be refunded in full for my purchase. I had to take pictures of my post office receipts showing they were returned and amount I paid in postage. However, Storm Media stated that I had not returned their merchandise and PayPal refused to give me my refund and my case was closed. I was informed this by an email by PayPal. I then called Paypzl and spoke to a rep, named Josh. I explained the situation and that I had followed their instructions to the letter and didn't understand why my refund claim by Storm Media was denied. Josh asked me to hold for a few minutes. He came back online and told me that it was obvious that Storm Media had not complied with their return regulations through PayPal. He said that he tried the tracking # that Storm Media had given them and it was bogus, and the fact I had sent them everything they needed to prove their merchandise was returned I was refunded in full by PayPal. I was then instructed to file with PayPal for return postage paid to send the merchandise back to Storm Media in China. There is a refund of return postage under the transaction in your activity log with PayPal. I filed for return postage and uploaded the picture of my postal receipt to them and had my return postage return with less than a week. It takes some effort on your part as the buyer to demand a refund, file the case with PayPal and then return the defective product back to Storm Media and its aliases. If everyone just shrugs this company off and doesn't demand a refund from them, then they will keep doing this and using PayPal as their gateway to defraud unsuspecting patrons. File the claim through PayPal and don't let Storm Media keep getting away with this!
Tags (1)
Contributor

For those not given a return address to return merchandise to Storm Media and aliases is: Storm Media <removed> Hong Kong China SAR Amount of postage you have to pay to return your merchandise to them will depend on its weight. Make sure you send a screen print of the transaction #'s associated with your purchase from Storm Media and withdrawal from your PayPal account. File the case with PayPal against Storm Media prior to making any return or you'll be totally **bleep** and have nothing, no money returned and Storm Media will have your money and their merchandise to resell to another unsuspecting buyer. Also take several pictures of your postal receipts with the tracking # and address label attached. Keep it with your records just in case Storm Media claims you never made a return to them. This WILL BE YOUR ONLY PROOF you did the return to them. Hope this helps those who were taken by Storm Media.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I added the address of where to return items to Storm Media and PayPal removed it saying I violated there policies and procedures. Contact PayPal directly and they can give you the information to return your items to Storm Media. If everyone keeps shrugging their shoulders and not demanding a refund with the assistance of PayPal, then Storm Media will continue their buyers fraud against PayPal users.
New Community Member

@Jean54 wrote:

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

I have same problem. I paid by PayPal on Nov 30 and receive from them nothing, even confirm of purchase from the company. 7571DD90-8C42-46F0-9CB6-CE60EE45C8EB.jpegThese are what I ordered

Contributor

Wife of Lowell, please read my post right above yours. Contact PayPal ask for the information you need to find out what you supposedly bought. The contact information of the seller, meaning email address and return address, and the tracking # they have on file for this transaction. Storm Media has been doing these Fraudulent transactions through PayPal for a few years and will continue to get away with it if you don't demand action from PayPal about resolving it. They can and they will if you file a case, follow PP's instructions and DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE FILED WITH PAYPAL or you will lose all previous info you sent them to prove your case against Storm Media/ aliases. If everyone that has been taken by Storm Media just shrugs it of and says "oh Well" just think of the profit this Chinese company is making. The US dollar in China brings in far more money for them than their Yen does. Therefore, they want to hold onto your US currency as long as possible to double or triple their earnings and interest. Don't let them get away with this!

I was able to resolve it through my credit card company = this does not help those that have been scammed and used paypal or a debit card. Paypal needs to block them  I am done with online offers and anything from international sellers