cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contributor

Re: shame on PP, facebook and instagram !

Seems to be an on going issue. Maybe BBB or Consumer Affairs needs to be brought in to see what the deal is.
Tags (1)
New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I also have been scammed

Wow, PayPal...PAGES of complaints about this company and no action?  Is this common?  What does it take?  I guess as long as you get your cut....disappointing...

New Community Member

I ordered leggings from here...took 8 weeks to come and they were vile! Horrendous quality
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm really sorry that your, yet again, another hit for this unscrupulous man behind this company that also trades under man other business names. Storm Media is just one of them.

Contact Pay Pal, get their return address. Storm Media is banking on your NOT returning them. Once you get their return address, THEN file a case with PayPal. Whatever you do, DO NOT close the case with PayPal. This will cause you not to be able to reopen your case again Storm. Do every thing PayPal tells you to do regarding the case. Take screen shots of every transaction with PayPal. RETURN the leggings, YES, return them. Yes, it will cost you, however once returned you can get your shipping costs returned by PayPal. They have a refund of return postage right under the transaction on their activity page and they do refund as long as you send them a copy of your return postage receipt. AGAIN, keep a copy of every transaction. Should your case against Storm Media be denied After you've done everything PsyPal required, then call PayPal once again and talk to a rep there. I did and got my money back and then filed for my return postage and got that back as well. DON'T let Storm Media get away with this. They don't want you to get your money back. Make sure you fight back. That's how they keep getting away with their shady dealings!
New Community Member

Hi ya They eventually turned up yesterday and they are bloody awful. £25.00 and totally **bleep**. Paypal will not do anything about it as the item has arrived I am disgusted. Jane
New Community Member

I received an item that was not what was ordered, seller will not correspond with me, I reported this to Paypal but they found in the sellers favour so I write off US20, will stop using ebay and paypal for anything ordered from China this is ha

@Jean54 wrote:

As I was going through my receipts for taxes I noticed an entry on my PayPal for Storm Media Limited for last July. I order art instructional videos often, but I could not find any other info for this. I was charged $24.92.

Has anyone else had problems with Storm Media Limited? I didn't get whatever this company said I ordered. I don't know what it is.

I would like to warn others that this could be a fraud.

ppened more and more.

New Community Member

I’m sorry you all didn’t get what you ordered but I did. It came in a timely matter too.
Contributor

Happy you were fortunate to receive your purchase. Hopefully, it was what you expected and will continue to work for you more than a week or two, that is if it didn't require batteries or to be charged. Thanks for letting us know of your good fortune with this company regarding your purchase.
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I too have a problem with this company.  Made an order and they sent the wrong size.  Returned and still have not received a refund.  Do not do business with this company.