cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

I respectfully disagree with you. It should be about both the money and the principal of the whole thing! Storm Media is making some serious money off of the fraudulent transactions they're making with PayPal customers. There is a big difference in the money exchange between the US and China. The US dollar is worth much more in China than here. This company is laughing up their sleeves at the Americans who they feel won't do anything to file for a refund and return of the postage. They lie about the items being returned and issue bogus tracking #'s. They also have numerous names they sell under. All of it meant to defraud and pad their accounts and restock their inventory! The only way to stop them is to demand a refund and postage to return their inferior dollar store merchandise. DON'T let them get away with it!
Tags (1)

Re: Storm Media Limited

I respectfully disagree with you. It should be about both the money and the principal of the whole thing! Storm Media is making some serious money off of the fraudulent transactions they're making with PayPal customers. There is a big difference in the money exchange between the US and China. The US dollar is worth much more in China than here. This company is laughing up their sleeves at the Americans who they feel won't do anything to file for a refund and return of the postage. They lie about the items being returned and issue bogus tracking #'s. They also have numerous names they sell under. All of it meant to defraud and pad their accounts and restock their inventory! The only way to stop them is to demand a refund and postage to return their inferior dollar store merchandise. DON'T let them get away with it!
Tags (1)

Re: Storm Media Limited

Yes you are correct about that. A lot of small purchases end up a big wad of cash at the end of the day.
New Community Member

We received our product in about 2 weeks because it was individually shipped from China. Thought we were never going to receive it after reading these posts but we received it and it works (cell phone holder for car air vent.)
Highlighted

Very happy you weren't one of the ones Storm Media or their other aliases scammed out of their money.
New Community Member

I ordered bunion correctors in November and still have not received product. Are they s legit company???

They're a company owned by a gentleman in China. He has several other names he sells things under on Instagram and on Facebook. This company Banks on pretty much knowing that if and when you get your item, because the return shipping is so costly, you won't return it to them. Contact PayPal directly by phone and file a case against Storm Media. Follow EXACTLY how PayPal instructs you regarding filing the case and returning the item. DO NOT close the case for any reason, because PayPal will not let you reopen the case and all info you submitted to them will be lost. Why PayPal continues to allow this company to continue using their services to defraud people is a mystery. I hope you'll receive your item soon. If not, call PayPal, and also email them to have proof you're trying to resolve the issue as they'll instruct you.
New Community Member

I show a charge for this on paypal dated 12/2, however I do not show an email from paypal for this merchant confirming the payment or an email from this merchant acknowledging payment. Not sure if I am going to get what I ordered or not.

New Community Member

Hi Guys I ordered some fleece leggings from Storm Media at a cost of just over £25.00. They were ordered over a month ago and even though the money has gone from my account I have not received any goods. Help Jane

Hi Jane, was this ever resolved as I am in same situation with them now
Tags (3)